Internationals General Kiwis News

It will be interesting to see if the likes of NAS, Papalii, Big Ken etc remain loyal to the Kiwis for the upcoming RLWC or switch to Samoa.
I think nas will stay being part maori- always seems super proud to pull on the black jersey and he’s the one we really need to keep.
His cousin ken might go to Samoa since he’s only depth for us.
I think papalii and leota were the only other Samoans from the team that beat Tonga? and while they’re both good players we wouldn’t lose much bringing in the likes of jwh and Riki.
Australias front row depth will be tested if Paulo follows big papa to Samoa.

C761F831-68D1-4A87-A2EB-909F65EA0AAB.jpeg

It will be interesting to see if the likes of NAS, Papalii, Big Ken etc remain loyal to the Kiwis for the upcoming RLWC or switch to Samoa.
I’m pretty sure NAS stays loyal, Ken will possibly go if it wasn’t for Madge, and Papalii is the toss of a coin. Our biggest need in my opinion is NAS, he’s our most dominant forward, then Papalii who has become a great hard edged forward.

There's an article from a few years back from NAS saying he would never turn his back on the Kiwi jersey:

You could see how much it means to him when he wore it a few weeks ago.
Much as I can’t stand the prick for what he did to Egan, I love this.

I think nas will stay being part maori- always seems super proud to pull on the black jersey and he’s the one we really need to keep.
His cousin ken might go to Samoa since he’s only depth for us.
I think papalii and leota were the only other Samoans from the team that beat Tonga? and while they’re both good players we wouldn’t lose much bringing in the likes of jwh and Riki.
Australias front row depth will be tested if Paulo follows big papa to Samoa.
Can't see Ken cracking the Samoan team. To'o, May, Nofoaluma, Tabuai-Fidow, Taulagi and Suaalii are his competition.

One would think the wider squad would consist of around 30 or more players or there abouts. Wonder where Issako will feature as he has gone to and fro from the Kiwis to Samoa.

Reactions: bruce