General Free Warriors Inferno Jersey

I have a Warriors 2xl inferno jersey for a Warriors fan who would like some cheering up. Never been worn , still with tags.

If you are a fan or know someone who would like one. Particularly someone who needs a smile or someone who never have the $$$ to afford. Then pm me. Entries close tonight . I will pick someone midday tomorrow
b976070-inferno-training-jersey.jpg

Wow Robster! Amazing offer! I would guess everyone on here would love the opportunity to pick one up - minus the ones who have been bagging Wayne and his thousand jersey designs- I am no more worthy than anyone else, but would love to have one. I could right a sob story about my financial situation and my daughter who has been sick but hey, we all have dramas. I am stoked to have my name in the hat with everyone else, would be like a lotto if it came out. Thanks again.

Reactions: Eva

tajhay

🏉
Good stuff Robster Robster. Hopefully there are no conditions for the entry i.e. Liking one of the numerous facebook pages you created, endorsing you for SurvivorNZ, Creating a Best Warrior FB poll etc ;)

Can people who enter, please detail any conditions on here if they are brought up.

Last edited:

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
i can think of lots of Fireys who would love to have that jumper, myself included but not a one that stands out above the rest. I think your offer to cheer someone up is great but wonder if you would consider extending your timeline so that more people get the opportunity to log on.

For example there is that fella from Rotorua that has followed them from day one but never been able to see a game live. The sizing is big, i know cause it fits me, but will fit an awful lot of people who would normally just wear L or XL.

I am fortunate to have a few Warriors jumpers already, so wouldnt include myself under your terms of offer. But am pleased to see what one person is willing to do for another.

dont hate on Taj to much hes just trying to look after the business side of his site and make sure it doesnt get Hijaked, unfortunately a reality of doing business on the net nowdays.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
i used to be at a strapping young buck at 75kg, my biggest problem in those days was i couldnt put on weight. Dont ever bitch about that as one day it will find you and once it does it will never stop finding you

Im 96 kg and an xl fits alright altho a large fits better so othe person who wants this would want to be a big boy.

Nice gesture by the way hope who wins it is the need and will treasure it.

Danpatmac

Im 96 kg and an xl fits alright altho a large fits better so othe person who wants this would want to be a big boy.

Nice gesture by the way hope who wins it is the need and will treasure it.

i'm a fat bastard and a 2xl is too big for me...

but i'm pretty so i get away with it.

Reactions: Hitman82 and Jay M
Hey Guys I have come to a decision. It's been tough but one person has really stood out to me.

Congrats Eva!!.

Eva has been a fan since she was 11, now 25 and has never owned a Warriors Jersey. For a large portion of her fanship life she would have to watch delayed cover on prime.. Until she managed to get a job and get Sky just so she can watch the Warriors. She has made a few trips to Auckland to see a few games and has been to both Warriors games this year and last year. She supports the team by having a Warriors steering wheel and seatbelt cover in her car. She plans to buy a Warriors hoody as a Graduation gift to herself later on in the year. But I think this Warriors fan can treat herself to a jersey.

To the others who applied. I'm sorry and I wished a had more then 1 jersey to give away. We are all Warrior fans, 1 team and 1 tribe..no matter what our finical or life situation is - this is Warrior Nation. KIa kaha.

Everyone have a fantastic Easter.

God Bless.

Robster.

*Happy Squeal*

Thank you SO MUCH Robster. This news has made my day! After a few rough days of losing a beloved furry family member, I woke this morning to this awesome, amazing news! I cannot wait to get my hands on this jersey and wear it with pride and happiness!! Thank you so so much Robster, from the bottom of my heart! You're a great person to do this for a fellow fan!!

To everyone on the forum, and especially Robster, have a safe and happy Easter weekend! If you're travelling, be safe!

Eva :D