General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

If anyone has a brand new training visor cap for sale. I will pay u 3 time what you paid for yours. Please get in touch
Is this what you're after? I just noticed it on the website, and remembered someone was asking about it here.

Sounds like we have 2 more jerseys to be released this season according to the head of Dynasty Sport on the Big League podcast.

An ANZAC jersey and an Indigenous jersey both being released soon.

Mt Wellington got a special mention from the Dynasty team.

That is because as far as Warriors jerseys go mt.wellington mt.wellington is our Tribal Chief. He needs to be acknowledged.

1710831477564.png

Nice of Tyler to mention me. I've helped a few suppliers over the years but pulled back after getting nothing in return for my time and knowledge. Dynasty have been more than generous to me and Im pleased that they are genuinely looking to honour the clubs history and add to it in their way.

Based off what they have done with the Moana Pasifika jerseys I reckon we are in for an eye opening indigenous jersey ourselves. Could be wrong but Asics have released a boot today that might be a hint to what we can expect but its a wild guess...

ASIC 2024 1.jpg

Nice of Tyler to mention me. I've helped a few suppliers over the years but pulled back after getting nothing in return for my time and knowledge. Dynasty have been more than generous to me and Im pleased that they are genuinely looking to honour the clubs history and add to it in their way.

Based off what they have done with the Moana Pasifika jerseys I reckon we are in for an eye opening indigenous jersey ourselves. Could be wrong but Asics have released a boot today that might be a hint to what we can expect but its a wild guess...

That's a very cool boot.

Sounds like we have 2 more jerseys to be released this season according to the head of Dynasty Sport on the Big League podcast.

An ANZAC jersey and an Indigenous jersey both being released soon.

Mt Wellington got a special mention from the Dynasty team.
Will there be a women's in league jersey?

I don’t want to sound like a party pooper but I’m still a bit iffy about the quality of the dynasty jerseys. There’s been a few issues in particular with the heritage jersey that I’ve seen online.

Is the member hat worth ordering? Not sure whether to opt in or out for it. Have heard it's like a kids hat in terms of size.
There isn’t anything better to use your credit on imo, I have a small head but I haven’t noticed a difference in size from previous years. It’s a good looking hat and well made.

Holes, pulls, discoloration etc. It was bagged a lot on the warriors buy/sell/trade group.
Its only been out 5 weeks, what are they doing to the jersey :ROFLMAO:.

My dynasty jerseys have all been fine, no issues and seems better quality than Puma and CCC to me (but I’m not an avid collector so take that with a grain of salt).

Back