Podcast Fonzie/TWL - #100

Great stuff as usual Fonz. I remember Shaun Johnson coming out in support of Morris when his job was on the line at the Sharks, for whatever that's worth, probably nothing in the current context.

Reactions: 2 users
Always nice to listen to considered and well thought out opinions and considerations.
It seems the biggest obstacle to getting a new coach is not the move to NZ but the management.

Reactions: 1 users
Great podcast guys. I am running out of real life people to talk to about the warriors, so it is refreshing to listen to other passionate fans. Well thought-out and entertaining listen

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Akkerz

Contributor
Really good podcast. Thanks guys

Interesting to hear Campo's input & find out that he's been helping the team out on a weekly basis. Well imo his mana doesn't seem to have made much difference to the attitude of the team. More interesting & even more concering was the comment he masde that Arwen Guttenbeil & Monty Betham will be helping Stacey next year when they return to NZ. So do we take it Stacey has already been selected as head coach ?

So much bs . This is not a professional sports organisation.

Mr Bob

Contributor

Interesting to hear Campo's input & find out that he's been helping the team out on a weekly basis. Well imo his mana doesn't seem to have made much difference to the attitude of the team. More interesting & even more concering was the comment he masde that Arwen Guttenbeil & Monty Betham will be helping Stacey next year when they return to NZ. So do we take it Stacey has already been selected as head coach ?

Should I mortgage the house on us getting the spoon next year or wait?

Maybe I heard this wrong but I don't think Campo said next year but when the team goes back to NZ this year. Could be wrong, though.

Akkerz

Contributor
Maybe I heard this wrong but I don't think Campo said next year but when the team goes back to NZ this year. Could be wrong, though.
OK thanks my bad.
Listened again with both ears and heard "and when the team eventually gets back to nz" but that still doesn't make sense. because their season will be over & surely the new coach will be in from Nov 1st.
Anyway I'll leave it to the Robinson brains trust as I'm sure it will all be OK on the day o_O:arghh:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
One thing that stood out to me from Campos chat was when he said Jones was lacking self belief to fulfil the head coach role. If this plays out I can see the stronger personalities in the team undermining him should they disagree. I have placed team members in caretaker roles in my own career and always go with the person who has the confidence to lead...

Two other things I was impressed with:
1. I think you are guys are all clicking as a group on the pod. Each person seems comfortable with their contributions

2. Very impressed fonzie that you manas to bang out your analysis during your lunch hour. My tummy would have been rumbling and I would have been all over the place . Kudos

Two other things I was impressed with:
1. I think you are guys are all clicking as a group on the pod. Each person seems comfortable with their contributions

2. Very impressed fonzie that you manas to bang out your analysis during your lunch hour. My tummy would have been rumbling and I would have been all over the place . Kudos
Yeah Brad in funny as.
Will is the Straight man.
And Fonzie the Insight.
Great to hear everyone giggling about Mcnamaras wife, personal highlight