• Tuimoalo Lolohea

• Ata Hingano

• Mason Lino

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
Lolohea doesn't have the kicking or natural half ability of Hingano. He has a fantastic running game no doubt, he seems like a perfect centre to me. When he's played there in the past he's looked very good.

Shaun Johnson creates magic from running and passing, the rest of his halfback play is up and down. Hingano is a true half who can create. I don't think Lolohea has that ability.

From next season I would love to see;

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Fusitua
Lolohea
Kata
Manu
Hingano
Shaun Johnson

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
Lolohea doesn't have the kicking or natural half ability of Hingano. He has a fantastic running game no doubt, he seems like a perfect centre to me. When he's played there in the past he's looked very good.

Shaun Johnson creates magic from running and passing, the rest of his halfback play is up and down. Hingano is a true half who can create. I don't think Lolohea has that ability.

From next season I would love to see;

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Fusitua
Lolohea
Kata
Manu
Hingano
Shaun Johnson

I think you've nailed it, I was thinking that yesterday after I worked out the ramifications of having Hingano at 6 and with Roger Tuivasa-Sheck still to come back where that would leave Lolohea, he has great footwork and speed, passing game etc and although it can be a difficult position to learn Center would suit his skill set.

It'd make for an inexperienced back line but it'd be all quality, get the pack going forward and we could have serious tilt at the premiership in the next few years.

pantera nhl

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 12, 2016
Once the enviroment of the club is stable as well their peformances (consistency)
on the field players will come
Moving forward the management need to look at the nucleus of players they have in place then look at the direction they want to head also not to overspend on players.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Here was me thinking Leuluai was a standout against the Broncs, speed and aggression at the line and putting doubt in defenders, accurate distribution, he was killing it. Whatever has changed in the team Tommy was just one example of 100% improvement over previous games this season, lets see if he keeps it up.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I think you've nailed it, I was thinking that yesterday after I worked out the ramifications of having Hingano at 6 and with RTS still to come back where that would leave Lolohea, he has great footwork and speed, passing game etc and although it can be a difficult position to learn Center would suit his skill set.
That shows what a loss Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has been to the team this season.

Reactions: Defence and 6 Again

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Here was me thinking Leuluai was a standout against the Broncs, speed and aggression at the line and putting doubt in defenders, accurate distribution, he was killing it. Whatever has changed in the team Tommy was just one example of 100% improvement over previous games this season, lets see if he keeps it up.
Did you not see his hospital pass to Hoffman? Or his 20 metre pass to the sideline missing everyone? Accurate distribution is a bit generous

Deranged

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2012
Depends. Are we still chasing a top 8? Cappy certainly is, so LoLo at FB is the safest bet.

Bad for his development no doubt.

As for TL, I think he will come right - he just needs more game time to rub off The cobwebs.

After any win, in Cappy I trust.
Darren Lockyer started at fullback and he ended up being ok at 5/8 so maybe lolo will be ok being fullback for a year.

Ref

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Rotorua
Leuluai is not a 6.
Hes a loosie in a hookers body.
Sure had had some good moments on Saturday but he hasn't not the smarts of a 6 to do the right thing consistently.
I'd put Ata in now

Reactions: OMG

6 Again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2015
An interesting poll so far, even after his best game of the season Leuluai has a meager 13% of the vote.

69kingswood

U20's Player
Apr 22, 2016
7.Shaun Johnson
6.Tuimoala Lolohea has it thus far, Hes got the talent to run hard and beat ppl. Quality player that most aussie clubs would love to amongts their ranks.
1.Henare Wells to Debut at Fullback please and thankyou..
2.Fusitua Definatley there
5.Manu..
4.Kata
3.Ashyford.....
14.Tevaga
9.Luke
all easy picks
cheers mr mcfadden

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Not since Henry Paul have we seen a suitable partner for a Warriors half and that was only seen at international level akin to what we see with Johnson and Foran.

The reason we need that type of stand off.....more than any other team in the NRL is that organising and distribution has been the curse of the Warriors.

When we had Jones, he played a lone hand, he was a sitting duck for opposition coaches to build strategy against.

When Stacey was king, his partner was make shift, utility at best, and therefore could not take the pressure off the little general in an organising/decision making sense.....that player did not have a boot to pressure the opposition and starve them of territory.

You know while Stacey was king we did have a couple of boom young halves come through In hohaia and motu tony and if we hadve shown some patience with them we might not have need to rely on the make shift types u speak of.
I can see parallels with the current situation- tui being hohaia, the young halve who got played everywhere but and ended up with no real position at all and ata could well head down the tony road to another club or even competition if he's not managed well.
The big advantage tui and ata have over their predecessors is that they're better than them (IMO).
I'd like to see the club back themselves to get the best out of the talent we have this time rather than taking the easy road and looking to Australian journey men again.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Did you not see his hospital pass to Hoffman? Or his 20 metre pass to the sideline missing everyone? Accurate distribution is a bit generous

I did see his faulty passes, he just shocked me by not being as shit as he has been all year. He still looks like a hooker trying to be 5/8. tbh I only really like him because when the opposition look into his eyes they're not sure if he's a serial killer. Every team needs a potential maniac.

Last edited:

69kingswood

U20's Player
Apr 22, 2016
speaking off the Little General.......... we need a farking new one. Shaun Johnson should be captain........... Why not??? Hes seems to know what takes for the warriors to win..... Has a better History with the warriors than HoFFmo for sure...... Fans respect the kid too cos hes a good role model!! (kinda like th Mccaw is for rugby) ......... How sick would that be?

Reactions: OMG

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
speaking off the Little General.......... we need a farking new one. Shaun Johnson should be captain........... Why not??? Hes seems to know what takes for the warriors to win..... Has a better History with the warriors than HoFFmo for sure...... Fans respect the kid too cos hes a good role model!! (kinda like th Mccaw is for rugby) ......... How sick would that be?

It would be great. Does he want the job tho? He already has so much pressure on him.

Reactions: koolkat

69kingswood

U20's Player
Apr 22, 2016
What better time than now? Bring back a new Little General. Hoffmos better suited to not being captain anyway..... Hes a reasonably good player but we need him to be a bit angrier more of the time..... focusing that anger at the opposition offcourse. Besides not many others in my opinion bar Kata has improved in there defence like Shaun Johnson has over the past few years. He works hard on all aspects of his game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sup42

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
As i remember there were 2 huge negative impacts on staceys playing. The first was his arm, the second him being made captain. Thats in order of impact as i see it.

Reactions: koolkat and Sup42

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings