General Film buffs best of the best...

sup42_old

My favourite actors (currently) are..

Christopher Walken
Liam Neeson
Christian Bale
Gerard Butler
Daniel Day Lewis
Leonardo De Caprio, not so much him as an actor but I like Scorcese films and he's in most of em.

But what's important is my most DISLIKED actors, I pretty much won't watch anything with the following actors in... and what seperates the good actors from the bad actors for me is versatility.

Ben Affleck, hate him.
Matt Damon, Bens bumboy.
Johnny Depp. Late 90's and up.
Anyone that has ever appeared in a twilight related anything.
David Taylor, hate him.
Denzel Washington. Bores me to tears. I know I'm gonna cop flack for this but he's the most 1 dimensional leading man in the history of film, all of his movies, same. farking. character. different. name.
lol @ Washington well imo theres a bit more too it and im not coping Flack your way I do know wot u mean.

But most of the very best actors revert to type , De Niro is tops on alot of peoples lists and hes almost always himself ...theres a bit of raging Bull in every performance...even in his Comedy he's a 'Taxi Driver'

I think this type casting is even more so of a problem for black / Ethnic Actors of any Strain....I'm a Denzel fan myself....but each to their own...so the point i dont contest is that hes the same dude in every movie....just so happens i like that dude....i can understand u not being Keen.

Take an actor like Sean Bean, to emphasis that its not just racial....he is always the pained expression thoughtful looking Britt in every single Role.

The one Black actor i cant stand in most of his filims is Will smith for the trade mark Will Smith Tantrum...e.g Independence day when he Kicks the Alien carkass around .....

But then he surprised me with his Subtlety in the brilliant chick flick Hitched.....

So the only actors i cant stand are...

Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise

and Carol Bernette

Sirpartyman_old

But what's important is my most DISLIKED actors, I pretty much won't watch anything with the following actors in... and what seperates the good actors from the bad actors for me is versatility.

Johnny Depp. Late 90's and up.

VERSATILITY? You don't get more versatile than Johnny Depp bro

Bro you can't be serious??? These are late 90's up...

1.Donnie brasco
2.Blow
3.Fear & loathing in las Vegas

4.Public enemies
5.The mad hatter
6.Pirates saga

1-3 are absolute classics

Last edited by a moderator: