General fien had an awesome game at hooker, bring back George Gatis

danielspencer2_old

fien was excellent at hooker. i really liked watching the game. attack is finally there!!!!!! woooohooooo. they know how to score tries. rovellie and the others long passing was excellent. saw a few banana kicks. WEBBY was excellenttttttttttttt as the back. Man we need to keep BRENT WEBB. See there may be young players coming through but WEBBY's experience showed.

Lance hohaia didn't show me anything to suggest he is BETTER or different than gatis. I think gatis would be a better bet at hooker as he runs at the line more. with gatis and fien it would be awesome. Hopefully gatis will be back soon. The warriors can't afford to lose gatis..

Hey can anyone tell me, if the Gatis has a contract with the warriors which pays a certain amount of $$$, does he lose pay if he gets demoted to bartcard cup or does his pay stay the same?

MiXmasterreece_old

Boy did we watch different games!

"they know how to score tries." I wouldnt get too excited about that mate

warriorfaithful*_old

JonB said:
id like to see all 3 in the team, gatis fein hohia.

Yeah same. Put fien or hohia at 5/8 and the other one can play hooker with gatis on the interchange. Thats what i think anyway lol.

sebastian_old

Call me old fashioned but i believe in never changing a winning team, its bad for the player heads. They play well, win & still get dropped?? I'd prefer all 3 in the team, fien at 5/8, lance at 9, gatis on the bench, but until we lose every one should stay bar price's origin replacment. although i'd rest price for a week, evarn can obviously handle it.

warriorfaithful*_old

sebastian said:
although i'd rest price for a week, evarn can obviously handle it.

Yeah i would agree with evarn starting this week but i wouldnt rest pricey completley. you would have to have pricey on the interchange! Like last tome price backed up from origin.

danco_old

play your best team all the time, if they need a rest the bench is where they should get it. let lance go to the uk test.

Skinny_Ravs82

I wouldn't mind having all four in the side. Could be interesting. Ravs, Hiho, Fien and Gatis...lol

Warrioraholic_old

Hohia was awesome, comletley took ova when he was on the field and directed play well, wasnt greedy and threw only one or two suspect passes. One of the best comebacks from injury/droped that I have seen. He really stood up

JonB_old

Warrioraholic said:
Hohia was awesome, comletley took ova when he was on the field and directed play well, wasnt greedy and threw only one or two suspect passes. One of the best comebacks from injury/droped that I have seen. He really stood up

What about Manu Vatuvei he went ok aswell back from injury.

Skinny_Ravs82

JonB said:
Warrioraholic said:

Hohaia impressed a bit yes. But I thought Manu's comeback was good. Took the high balls well, ran well and supported well. Top marks for him for sure

JonB_old

All things considered Manu really did have a blinder, not only for coming back well but he had a blinder for any winger in the NRL.

warriors4life_old

JonB said:
id like to see all 3 in the team, gatis fein hohia.

That would be unlikely to happen unless Ropati was dropped, Cleary wouldn't have 2 hookers on the bench.

Warrioraholic_old

JonB said:
Warrioraholic said:

Manu had a great game, he is my fav player at the mo, but........
remember his last come back only two weeks ago, dropped every ball, couldnt catch run or hit up, looked like the biggest rookie ever and not one of the kiwi stars of 05.

Hohia is a player like Johns and Jones, remember hes still young, he took over that game when he came on, played first reciever on every play the ball. Should easily retain his spot

danielspencer2_old

i reckon gatis will be back this weekend. I watched him play bartercard cup on maori tv. the man can do NO wrong. out of gatis and hohaia who had the better game? quite easily gatis, for the jets

MiXmasterreece_old

danielspencer2 said:
i reckon gatis will be back this weekend. I watched him play bartercard cup on maori tv. the man can do NO wrong. out of gatis and hohaia who had the better game? quite easily gatis, for the jets

it's not exactly difficult for someone who has NRL experienced to drop down to pretty damn average competition and perform. I'm sure Shane Endacott and the like damn near carved up the competition back in the day.

I think that corpse from 'Weekend at Bernies' would go great guns playing for the jets.