Pick Your Team Storm v Warriors - Round 2, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Preferred halves partner to SJ?

• Luke Metcalf

• TMM

• CHT

• Undecided???

Results are only viewable after voting.
The other difference was the first trial RTS was playing against the wooden spooners reserve grade team champ
That's certainly a consideration, though it was fairly close to their best line up. At least for the first period.

Will be interesting if we get to see a change in 6 in the next 4 - 5 rounds and if there is any difference to how that left edge operates.

Like a number of posters on here. I'm not seeing anything too dissimilar from 2023 in his play and that's simply not going to be good enough.

Last edited:
The other difference was the first trial RTS was playing against the wooden spooners reserve grade team champ.

Funny thing is Webster and the coaching staff see it the same way I do, maybe they should hire you as a consultant
Fortunately the game is played on a field and not a device.
Who knows we could all be wrong.

That's certainly a consideration, though it was fairly close to their best line up. At least for the first period.

Will be interesting if we get to see a change in 6 in the next 4 - 5 rounds and if there is any difference.

Like a number of posters on here. I'm not seeing anything too dissimilar from 2023 and that's simply not going to be good enough.
???.I think we made a semi final last year.
Best result for a long time

Side is based on assumed injuries to Capewell and Egan.

1 tuapiki
2 dwz
3 berry
4 rts
5 Montoya
6 metcalf
7 sj
8 afb
9 lussick
10 ale
11 ford
12 Barnett
13 Harris

14 Paul roache
15 bunty
16 walker
17 laban
Nice. Bit worried about Barnett on an edge now. Pretty much a front rower now but limited options otherwise and throwing Laban in for a full game against the storm is a tough ask

I want to see this back line vs the Storm

1 Tuapiki (I would prefer TMM but we are getting Taine)
2 Dallin
3 Berry
4 Roger
5 Kosi
6 Metcalf
7 SJ

I think we should pick Kosi to help avenge our 2021 70 point loss. He should get fired up for the match ?

Thought there was a couple of times RTS could have unleashed Montoya with a pass but held it instead.. Oh well, time to break the Storm hoodoo.
TBF Rog is still learning how to play centre in RL.
For anyone who knows anything about the game will tell you it's the hardest position to play.
Defence is different as its one on one with with variations of plays.
With his work ethic and dedication he will get there.

Are there any other old people fans on the site like me? I take meds each night and they make me sleepy. I fell asleep half an hour into Friday's match and had to catch the replay the next day to watch the full game. Is anyone else thinking of having a nanna nap on saturday evening before the 9.35pm kick off time???

Are there any other old people fans on the site like me? I take meds each night and they make me sleepy. I fell asleep half an hour into Friday's match and had to catch the replay the next day to watch the full game. Is anyone else thinking of having a nanna nap on saturday evening before the 9.35pm kick off time???
Yes Wrighty.
I take five meds at dinner
But last Friday at game start time we were up to Bris (180km return trip)for a grandaughters 4 th birthday party
Remarkable we got back four hours after game start. More so managed to stay up till 1030 (Aus) and watched the whole game

Kept me in a later slot on Sat when I went to CBus for the Titans Drags game got home 930 pm

By the way I was impressed with RFM.
Flanagan left him on the whole game - he was solid and got a few offloads away couple of errors but bit Rusty. He is a big unit

Define old, did you play lunch time footy with Daly Messenger?

I want to see this back line vs the Storm

1 Tuapiki (I would prefer TMM but we are getting Taine)
2 Dallin
3 Berry
4 Roger
5 Kosi
6 Metcalf
7 SJ

I think we should pick Kosi to help avenge our 2021 70 point loss. He should get fired up for the match ?
Kosi has a hand injury. Back round 3.

was hoping CHT would get some time at hooker in the reggies. Happy to go with Lusick for now as it was only round one but we gota get some better service for SJ. Roche against the storm is not a good idea.
Don't think it matters much, if Chanel's going ok in the halves he can easily transfer his dummy half distribution to rake at hooker. I'd like to see how he goes instead of Lussick too but like everyone says it's the Storm, do we want to be experimenting against a side who can easily put 50 on us? That goes double for Pauly Roache (assuming Wayde's not named).

Last edited:
Back