NRL NRL Round 1, 2024 Discussion

Love Sloans speed. Its next level.

He's got a lot of other facets to work on, but geez if he could put it all together they;d have a hell of a weapon there.

Dragons have size right across the park, i get the Flanagan hate but despite the obvious roid mark on him, the guy can coach, and he's got some good raw material to work with. They'll improve this year.

Bulldogs forum is blowing up over Ciraldo, but let’s be honest he’s only a puppet with Gould at the helm. Would have been interesting to see if Gould’s philosophy would have been similar if he remained with us. I’m thankful he cut ties with the club.

Love Sloans speed. Its next level.

He's got a lot of other facets to work on, but geez if he could put it all together they;d have a hell of a weapon there.

Dragons have size right across the park, i get the Flanagan hate but despite the obvious roid mark on him, the guy can coach, and he's got some good raw material to work with. They'll improve this year.
The guy is a c**t
The Cronulla players were introduced to Stephen Dank by Shane Flanagan, Mark Noakes and Trent Elkin and told to work with him and trust him. They were given false assurances by Dank, Flanagan and Elkin about the substances they were given and that they were permitted for use in sport.

Great games first round and it’s going to be a topsy turvy season for most teams.
Interesting in watching The Dragons, Hunt would sometimes move to 2nd receiver to give him some more options wider off the ruck.
Could be a good option for SJ to mix up the Warriors attack and have an option of Metcalf having a run if he sees something and SJ being ready at 1st receiver if he did and was tackled.

Back