General Favorite Warriors tries in 06

Skinny_Ravs82

Time to forget the GP loss to the Dogs and let us perk this place up a bit!

In 18 rounds of footbal the Warriors have scored some great tries. Some guys have picked up mutliple tries and others just one. Either way, the tries we've scored have always been something special.

So in here you can put down which tries you enjoyed watching being scored!

Lets start things off, one I'd to write down is Pricey getting his first one against the Rabbitohs when we played @ Ericsson, another one I like from yesterday was Vatuvei's try. There's a few more, but I'll leave the rest up to you all!

blez_old

Most of Vatuvei's tries are highlight material, and in particular I like that one he scored just before half time in that game against Canberra. (Blockbusting run, outpaced their winger who showed him the sideline)

And the other that comes to mind is Rovelli's first ever Warriors try @ Newcastle, and his show of emotion as he scored it.

*Kimmy*_old

All of Pricey's and Ruben's tries <3

But mainly Pricey's first try for the Warriors..i was as happy as him :lol:

Skinny_Ravs82

blez said:
And the other that comes to mind is Rovelli's first ever Warriors try @ Newcastle, and his show of emotion as he scored it.

hehe yeah that was pretty cool. He was so exciting! :D
I thought Ah Van's one against the Broncos was good, oh and Martin sprinting down the line against the Panthers!!

warriors4life_old

Webb's one against the Tigers at Ericsson where he sprinted to the corner and scored.

warriorfaithful*_old

Tony Martins try vs the panthers cos when he and ah van made that break i was out of my seat screaming 'GO GO GO' lol just willing them to get the try! Which they did

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

i like that try from pricey wen webb flik passed the balll to price, it was a great pass, i think it was against tigers or roosters i cant remember. and that try from mannering against panthers wen he sprinted 30m to the try line. how can we forget! : )

Iafeta_old

Price's try v Souths off Webb's flick pass
Manu Vatuvei's try v Newcastle just on half time at Newcastle, good ball movement
Manu Vatuvei when he did the in and away on Peae from the Chookies
Grant Rovelli's try v Newcastle when Evarn Tuimavave stepped through the guts of the Knights defensive line
Tony Martin's try v Penrith - the birth of a new star, Patrick Ah Van
Ruben Wiki's v Penrith - the development of a brilliant young player, Grant Rovelli
Awen Guttenbeil v Tigers - bang bang, good night nurse
Toddy Byrne v the Rabbits - I felt sorry for the bloke, the monkey off the back so to speak
Simon Mannering's v the Dragons - the birth of another star
Wairangi Koopu's intercept try v Sharkies - go you go good thing
Nathan Fien v the Roosters - ripping play from Louis Anderson in the lead up
Jerome Ropati v the Knights - the monkey off the back, the critics sent packing, and so was Andrew Johns
Steve Price v the Knights - an outstanding pass from Nathan Fien
Lance Hohaia's try v the Rabbits straight up the guts off the back of Guttenbeil's offload onto Webb

There's a number that have come off Guttenbeil busts on to Webby as well

sebastian_old

For some reason my favourite trys are Webbys, my personal favourite being the try against the tigers, catching the offload from gutts then outspritining the tigers to the corner, it wasn't a clumsy Sione offload, it was pure class, from offload to try scoring.

warrior_girl81_old

mine are priceys 1st against rabbits, jeromes vs the knights, koopus intercept vs sharks and the ah van/martin try vs panthers.

kiwi man_old

my favourite was rubens 2nd of the yr against the bunnies, we had the penalty 20 out 2 passes wide to muss who busted the lline and powered his way through the fullback to score