General Faumuina conspiracy

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Jesbass said:
BigD said:
This is what happened to Sione according to fans.

At the after match function on Sunday he turned up not in uniform pissed. Some fans went up & asked for autograph & were told f..k you.

Cleary got wind of it & went to speak to him & was told the same thing.

So much for the conspiracy Factor

I didn't notice the Cleary aspect of that incident, but the rest is pretty accurate. He didn't seem drunk, but he'd definitely been drinking.

It does make me wonder just how long he hasn't been 'happy' off the field. But by accordence to what many of you who were at the after match function last weekend say; it' is some pretty poor public apperances by Sione.
 

Kaiaua krusher_old

Guest
Nah - my info says he was off his face when he arrived at the game - the bit about Ivan is on the money - and he also failed to carry out a request to do something for the Club.

This is not the thinking of a conspirator as there are easier ways of getting out of a contract - like asking for instance. This is the action of a guy who has a huge chip on his shoulder. He needs to exorcise his demons, including failing to live up to expectations at 6, get on with life and stop blaming others for his predicament.

Management have tried to rehab him but it is now entirely up to him how he copes into the future. I hope he does, I hate seeing such talent go to waste, whether or not I like the person. I do happen to think Sione is not a bad bloke when he is sober.
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
Kaiaua krusher said:
Nah - my info says he was off his face when he arrived at the game - the bit about Ivan is on the money - and he also failed to carry out a request to do something for the Club.

This is not the thinking of a conspirator as there are easier ways of getting out of a contract - like asking for instance. This is the action of a guy who has a huge chip on his shoulder. He needs to exorcise his demons, including failing to live up to expectations at 6, get on with life and stop blaming others for his predicament.

Management have tried to rehab him but it is now entirely up to him how he copes into the future. I hope he does, I hate seeing such talent go to waste, whether or not I like the person. I do happen to think Sione is not a bad bloke when he is sober.

I can only assume, then, that he has a fairly high tolerance for alcohol. I only say this because when I saw him he was walking perfectly fine with good balance, and he wasn't slurring his speech. That's not to say things didn't get worse as the night wore on, though.

And I agree entirely with your last two paragraphs. Spot on.
 

ozwi_old

Guest
hey all youy missed obvious connection drunkin misbehaving ex warrior bring in the sharkies they have lost vagana, phil bailey and signed no one except missi plus they have a big hole in the halves and could use his ball skills at lock they also took lance thompson and rumoured to be talking to brett seymour talk about low standards at your club. Main area i'm annoyed get rid of him 2 months ago and no testimonial required Awen could have stayed using his money
 

casso_old

Guest
warriors4life said:
Jesbass said:
Peter Peters, Manly's football manager

Is that actually his name?
Probably not his real name.He is of greek origins anbd a lot of them shorten their name to make it easier for dumb Aussies.you would probably find his real surname is Peterdouloupolous or something and he just shortens it to Peters
 

Wiki_old

Guest
casso said:
warriors4life said:
Jesbass said:
Peter Peters, Manly's football manager

Is that actually his name?
Probably not his real name.He is of greek origins anbd a lot of them shorten their name to make it easier for dumb Aussies.you would probably find his real surname is Peterdouloupolous or something and he just shortens it to Peters

Lol I am half Greek and that is a very good interpretation of Peter.

Ahahah.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Wiki said:
casso said:
warriors4life said:
Jesbass said:
Peter Peters, Manly's football manager

Is that actually his name?
Probably not his real name.He is of greek origins anbd a lot of them shorten their name to make it easier for dumb Aussies.you would probably find his real surname is Peterdouloupolous or something and he just shortens it to Peters

Lol I am half Greek and that is a very good interpretation of Peter.

Ahahah.

:lol: nice work, actually my sister's boyfriend has a friend whose name is Peter. Easy but his last name is just way too hard to pronouse especially if you do it really fast. I can't and I don't even try!! Haha
 

Kaiaua krusher_old

Guest
Fine Jess Bass - I can sink plenty before I get the wobbles - well thats my opinion obviously - and anyway I didn't see Sione at all. Spent too much time at MBL on the kava!!!
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
Kaiaua krusher said:
Fine Jess Bass - I can sink plenty before I get the wobbles - well thats my opinion obviously - and anyway I didn't see Sione at all. Spent too much time at MBL on the kava!!!

Lol, that must be the case, then. :D
 

sliphgrrl_old

Guest
BigD said:
This is what happened to Sione according to fans.

At the after match function on Sunday he turned up not in uniform pissed. Some fans went up & asked for autograph & were told f..k you.

Cleary got wind of it & went to speak to him & was told the same thing.

So much for the conspiracy Factor

According to the Sydney Morning Herald, there was no altercation between Cleary and Faumuina:

It has been alleged that Faumuina, who was sidelined with a wrist injury, was drunk at the game and abused fans. There has also been speculation he abused Cleary - however, the coach denied this.

"He didn't abuse me, unless someone else saw something I didn't," he said. "I spoke to him at one point and it was pretty amicable. But it's disappointing. We're pretty strong on values. We just want people who want to do the right thing, off the field and on it. Unfortunately Sione just doesn't fit in there." (https://www.smh.com.au/news/league/...h-halves/2006/08/30/1156816966939.html?page=2)
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
sliphgrrl said:
We're pretty strong on values. We just want people who want to do the right thing, off the field and on it. Unfortunately Sione just doesn't fit in there."

KWyword in that sentence unfortunatley. If only his attitude was good he would still be in the team, but UNFORTUNATLEY his attitude was all wrong and sione sealed his own fate.
 

dazzler13_old

Guest
I am told that good old Mick Watson is behind this.
Faumuina has been getting "advice" from Watson and his mate this agent guy by the name of Lopez. By all accounts, they have been trying to get Faumuina a deal in Sydney and told people that he would be out of the Warriors about a month ago.
Maybe the theory behind this is that in Faumuina's mind, the Warriors mucked him around by swapping him from the back-row to five-eighth and back to the pack so he figures he will muck the club around before heading off.
Watch out for legal action from Faumuina as well.
 

blez_old

Guest
Legal action from Faumuina? Why?

Its pretty simple really.

Sione Faumuina is a raging alcoholic.

The Warriors have given him opportunities to sort out this problem but Sione has taken little notice of any advice given.

Good riddance that he's gone.
 

KeepingTheFaith_old

Guest
The more I read about it the worse Faumuina looks. The guy seems to have a serious attitude problem, he's arrogant, and doesn't want to take any responsiblility for his actions and finds it easier to blame others. What's worse is I don't think 100% of that can be blamed on the alcohol. Good decision by the Warriors to cut him loose. It was the only decision they could've made in the end.
 

sliphgrrl_old

Guest
dazzler13 said:
I am told that good old Mick Watson is behind this.
Faumuina has been getting "advice" from Watson and his mate this agent guy by the name of Lopez. By all accounts, they have been trying to get Faumuina a deal in Sydney and told people that he would be out of the Warriors about a month ago.
Maybe the theory behind this is that in Faumuina's mind, the Warriors mucked him around by swapping him from the back-row to five-eighth and back to the pack so he figures he will muck the club around before heading off.
Watch out for legal action from Faumuina as well.

more fuel for the conspiracy fire!!
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
sliphgrrl said:
dazzler13 said:
I am told that good old Mick Watson is behind this.
Faumuina has been getting "advice" from Watson and his mate this agent guy by the name of Lopez. By all accounts, they have been trying to get Faumuina a deal in Sydney and told people that he would be out of the Warriors about a month ago.
Maybe the theory behind this is that in Faumuina's mind, the Warriors mucked him around by swapping him from the back-row to five-eighth and back to the pack so he figures he will muck the club around before heading off.
Watch out for legal action from Faumuina as well.

more fuel for the conspiracy fire!!

Exactly. It's all speculation. Both Faumuina and Watson have posted on this forum before, so they can come and clarify this all if they want. :p
 

commonsense_old

Guest
Jesbass said:
sliphgrrl said:
dazzler13 said:
I am told that good old Mick Watson is behind this.
Faumuina has been getting "advice" from Watson and his mate this agent guy by the name of Lopez. By all accounts, they have been trying to get Faumuina a deal in Sydney and told people that he would be out of the Warriors about a month ago.
Maybe the theory behind this is that in Faumuina's mind, the Warriors mucked him around by swapping him from the back-row to five-eighth and back to the pack so he figures he will muck the club around before heading off.
Watch out for legal action from Faumuina as well.

more fuel for the conspiracy fire!!

Exactly. It's all speculation. Both Faumuina and Watson have posted on this forum before, so they can come and clarify this all if they want. :p

well dazzler was the first one on the forum to post that faumuina was gone. even most didnt believe him, he ended up being right.
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
commonsense said:
Jesbass said:
sliphgrrl said:
dazzler13 said:
I am told that good old Mick Watson is behind this.
Faumuina has been getting "advice" from Watson and his mate this agent guy by the name of Lopez. By all accounts, they have been trying to get Faumuina a deal in Sydney and told people that he would be out of the Warriors about a month ago.
Maybe the theory behind this is that in Faumuina's mind, the Warriors mucked him around by swapping him from the back-row to five-eighth and back to the pack so he figures he will muck the club around before heading off.
Watch out for legal action from Faumuina as well.

more fuel for the conspiracy fire!!

Exactly. It's all speculation. Both Faumuina and Watson have posted on this forum before, so they can come and clarify this all if they want. :p

well dazzler was the first one on the forum to post that faumuina was gone. even most didnt believe him, he ended up being right.

I for one believed him from the get-go, having already seen Faumuina's behaviour on the weekend. But hearing about a player being sacked, which was posted up after the event, doesn't give credibility to the conspiracy theory operating behind the scenes. Only Faumuina and Watson know if those claims are accurate.
 

bigstuboy_old

Guest
sliphgrrl said:
Zlad likes Dr J's conspiracy theory.

sione is too talented a player (albeit extremely prone to massive brain farts) to be on the market for very long. he'll be signed by another team soon. if it turns out to be manly, well then.......

sure talented but a total head case i would'nt take the risk of signing him they thought he would be the new Ali but what dissapoinment