Blain

Blain

The Staggs try is ridiculous - He ran through half the team to be fair to Aitken. That was his one of his 2 tackle misses last night out of 22, and marking Staggs all night is one of the biggest challenges for any centre ATM. He's a top 3 centre right now. His defence is generally pretty solid, it's been a big improvement the past couple of seasons for him.

Aitkens is a top ball runner, John Bateman like strength to break tackles. Yes, passing skill is low. But TBH I think he is the best centre on the market, and don't mind this signing (would prefer 2 years though). He'll be inside big Ken, who is hardly a Fusitua like finisher. Put Katoa on his inside with an off load, these three will be hard to handle if they get a bit of a combination going. All 3 can break a tackle.

Fusitua needs that quick early ball, which Hiku provides.

Off The Bench

Off The Bench

The Staggs try is ridiculous - He ran through half the team to be fair to Aitken. That was his one of his 2 tackle misses last night out of 22, and marking Staggs all night is one of the biggest challenges for any centre ATM. He's a top 3 centre right now. His defence is generally pretty solid, it's been a big improvement the past couple of seasons for him.

Aitkens is a top ball runner, John Bateman like strength to break tackles. Yes, passing skill is low. But TBH I think he is the best centre on the market, and don't mind this signing (would prefer 2 years though). He'll be inside big Ken, who is hardly a Fusitua like finisher. Put Katoa on his inside with an off load, these three will be hard to handle if they get a bit of a combination going. All 3 can break a tackle.

Fusitua needs that quick early ball, which Hiku provides.
I think that's why we were chasing Godart for that quick early ball
An speed to get through a gap if presented an vision to get a pass away
After .
I don't know if we are still chasing him though.

sballer7

sballer7

Im going to keep an open mind regarding Aikens signing. One thing in our favour will be variation. When we go to the left we will have 3 big strong tackle breakers hitting holes off Niko, and the right will have the silky passing and finishing of Hiku and Fusitua. With the right shape, and hopefully using Roger Tuivasa-Sheck as a support runner, not a battering ram, we will have enough options to be dangerous.