General ESL 2021

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Confident of the win tomorrow Yugo?
I'm more confident of Jimmy Maloney getting a fairytale ending to his career than I was for Benji, I'm picking he'll get to be a princess one last time.

Good luck to Iggy too, go hard champ

Last edited:

Wigan Warrior

1st Grade Fringe
May 23, 2012
Wigan, England
I'm more confident of Jimmy Maloney getting a fairytale ending to his career than I was for Benji, I'm picking he'll get to be a princess one last time.

Good luck to Iggy too, go hard champ

Sod Iggy.....COME ON CATALANS!!!!!!

😂

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
The fairytale ending didn’t happen for Catalans and Maloney.
Toulouse had a good win though vs Featherstone - does this mean two French teams in SL next year?

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Confident of the win tomorrow Yugo?
Not confident at all . However, you know as well as I do. You play a team from Cumbria that you are ina game because we are an aggressive lot. We will take anyone on.

We have a decent coach, I hope we win. If we do we have Derby next season v Barrow an Whitehaven.
I grew up watching the amateur game, Seaton Rangers in the Cumberland amateur league. I love that club to bits because we produce lads who play semi professional, my pro team is Workington. We aren’t great but I live in hope because we have produced some great players and I think we can get to ESL.
Go Town. That is my club

That is my heart not my head. I hope win win

Last edited:

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012

Sky Waka

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2017
Worst Touch Judge of all time?

When Maloney kicked for touch, Coote jumped with his foot already on the line, put his foot back down, jumped again to knock the ball back into play and the Touch Judge missed it all.

Wigan Warrior

1st Grade Fringe
May 23, 2012
Wigan, England
Worst Touch Judge of all time?

When Maloney kicked for touch, Coote jumped with his foot already on the line, put his foot back down, jumped again to knock the ball back into play and the Touch Judge missed it all.

Some terrible calls all of which went Saints way.

The decision at the end was reminiscent of the voluntary tackle in 2002 which was a major talking point over here (and still is) from Grand Finals past.

We need the captains challenge over here because our refs are terrible.

Tim burgess

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2012
Not confident at all . However, you know as well as I do. You play a team from Cumbria that you are ina game because we are an aggressive lot. We will take anyone on.

We have a decent coach, I hope we win. If we do we have Derby next season v Barrow an Whitehaven.
I grew up watching the amateur game, Seaton Rangers in the Cumberland amateur league. I love that club to bits because we produce lads who play semi professional, my pro team is Workington. We aren’t great but I live in hope because we have produced some great players and I think we can get to ESL.
Go Town. That is my club

That is my heart not my head. I hope win win
Need a strong Workington team. Bring back the halcyon days of Spider Walsh. Remember going their to see Hull play and the crowd was fantastic.
What was the name of the pub across the road from the ground.

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Need a strong Workington team. Bring back the halcyon days of Spider Walsh. Remember going their to see Hull play and the crowd was fantastic.
What was the name of the pub across the road from the ground.
Needs a Cumbrian team in ESL because the amateur game is decent and the players will have a pathway. Atm anyone half decent either leaves for St Helens or Wigan , alternatively never fulfills their potential by playing in a lower league

Tim burgess

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2012
Needs a Cumbrian team in ESL because the amateur game is decent and the players will have a pathway. Atm anyone half decent either leaves for St Helens or Wigan , alternatively never fulfills their potential by playing in a lower league
Agree, it would be boost to the game. It's great the Championship sides are negotiating their own TV deal. One is already announced.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings