Apr 30, 2012
upload_2018-4-19_12-44-53.png

upload_2018-4-19_12-45-22.png

upload_2018-4-19_12-45-57.png

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Is promotion/relegation just the one team or is it 2? You’d think there was a case for Toulouse to keep the French interest if Catalans go down.
It's more complicated. The bottom 4 in ESL and the top 4 in Championship play a mini league. At the end of this the top 3 go into ESL, teams 4 and 5 play off for the 4th and final spot in what has become known as the million pound game. You could therefore end up with the top 4 in the Championship staying exactly where they are.

Don't ask me about the league below this, I still don't understand it myself and my teams in it!

Reactions: matiunz

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
It's more complicated. The bottom 4 in ESL and the top 4 in Championship play a mini league. At the end of this the top 3 go into ESL, teams 4 and 5 play off for the 4th and final spot in what has become known as the million pound game. You could therefore end up with the top 4 in the Championship staying exactly where they are.

Don't ask me about the league below this, I still don't understand it myself and my teams in it!

So in theory 4 teams have the potential to go up?

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Tomkins to leave Wigan at the end of this season:

Not sure how the proposed move to Catalans will work if they get relegated, a distinct possibility seeing as they escaped by the skin of their teeth last season and are at the bottom end this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings