General ESL 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-4-19_12-44-53.png

upload_2018-4-19_12-45-22.png

upload_2018-4-19_12-45-57.png

Is promotion/relegation just the one team or is it 2? You’d think there was a case for Toulouse to keep the French interest if Catalans go down.
It's more complicated. The bottom 4 in ESL and the top 4 in Championship play a mini league. At the end of this the top 3 go into ESL, teams 4 and 5 play off for the 4th and final spot in what has become known as the million pound game. You could therefore end up with the top 4 in the Championship staying exactly where they are.

Don't ask me about the league below this, I still don't understand it myself and my teams in it!

Reactions: matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
It's more complicated. The bottom 4 in ESL and the top 4 in Championship play a mini league. At the end of this the top 3 go into ESL, teams 4 and 5 play off for the 4th and final spot in what has become known as the million pound game. You could therefore end up with the top 4 in the Championship staying exactly where they are.

Don't ask me about the league below this, I still don't understand it myself and my teams in it!

So in theory 4 teams have the potential to go up?

Tomkins to leave Wigan at the end of this season:

Not sure how the proposed move to Catalans will work if they get relegated, a distinct possibility seeing as they escaped by the skin of their teeth last season and are at the bottom end this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.