Sports Black Caps

Congrats Black Caps, wether it was South Africa B or not it goes down in the record books as our first series win against the yarpies...ill take it.

It was a series we shouldve always won and they did......and for me the good thing was we put a couple of players in Ravindra and ORourke on that development track. Kyle Jamieson came back into the scene and looked good. The Kane Train rolls on.....still big concerns on our openers tho.
This Test was a hard fought one but i was confident we'd get there in the end. At some stage South Africa was going to have 1 or 2 good days in the series but being able to sustain that pressure for long periods was always going to be hard for a "B team" (no disrepect those guys all tried hard and 1 or 2 of them have probably cemented spots).

We'll definitely be up against it with the teams the Aussies are bringing over.......hopefully we can give them a run for their money.

Is Kanes latest conversion rate 8 centuries, 0 fifties.
Isn't it 10 centuries in 19 months? Incredible!! Also broke a record for most hundreds in the second innings!

A) when it's mostly hardest time to bat.

B) way least amount of test played vs those he has beat.

Even my Australian brother in law had to tell me today he's the best batsman in the world right now. (And that's not easy for him!) 😂

Screenshot_20240217-080720_X.jpg
😥

Back