Internationals ENGLAND 2014 Four Nations Campaign

wazzas

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
has anyone got the link to the video of an english league player running through a door of a student flat??

RidingPie

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 3, 2013
What an idiot. Hope he's fined and suspended for bringing the game in to disrepute.

In the words of Delboy from Only Fools and Horses. "What a plonker!"

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Funny part... NRL are talking about fining him as he has signed with the Raiders.. Although not even started with them yet... Idiots!

The NRL ... otherwise known as ... The Self Proclaimed Supreme Overlords of International Rugby League :p

Last edited:

brightman

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Auckland
England officials were there the next morning with a replacement door. I agree. Harmless fun that was made good. Jeez the NRL are really getting overhanded these days...
Frankly I couldn't give a toss about this sort of malachy, the juice I really what to hear is will James Graham be reprimanded for his outburst at the ref on the final whistle of their loss.

mode81

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2012
Frankly I couldn't give a toss about this sort of malachy, the juice I really what to hear is will James Graham be reprimanded for his outburst at the ref on the final whistle of their loss.

From a hard man to a whining bitch.. you had your opportunities and you never took them, seeya later buddy back to the kennel you go

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
will James Graham be reprimanded for his outburst at the ref on the final whistle of their loss.

Good point, Graham well & truly spat the dummy big time, he was so flushed with blood to the head that I was a bit worried he was gonna turn into the Red Hulk & start biting people's ears off

Last edited:

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The NRL have to clamp down because of :

Rapists
Drug dealers
Sexual assault
Assault with intent to injure
Grievous bodily harm
Suicide
Defecating in Public
Racial abuse

I have no time for these Knobs that expect a separate deal for being sports Jocks,
Fook off welcome the real world, the world of grown ups,

I fully support the NRL trying to establish some integrity.

brightman

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Auckland

Rapists
Drug dealers
Sexual assault
Grievous bodily harm
Suicide
Defecating in Public
Racial abuse

I have no time for these Knobs that expect a separate deal for being sports Jocks,
are you ok? you seem to be morphing into Nig.mah

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland

Rapists
Drug dealers
Sexual assault
Grievous bodily harm
Suicide
Defecating in Public
Racial abuse

I fully support the NRL trying to establish some integrity.

Does the NRL actually have the jurisdiction to penalize an English International for a relatively minor indiscretion commited in another country though ?

Bit harsh chucking suicide on that list too bro ... jus sayin

Reactions: snake77

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Does the NRL actually have the jurisdiction to penalize an English International for a relatively minor indiscretion commited in another country though ?

Suicide is on the list as an acknowledgement that the NRL's responsibilities are not just to punish people....they have a duty of care to clean up the culture of the game.

This incident I couldn't care a less about. If this fellow had of signed an NRL contract then yes they can meddle.

They already have the power to suspend NZ players on their payroll, what's the diff ?

The Warriors are based in another country from the NRL.

( not arguing with you stone just arguing a point ).

Last edited:

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland

He was officially part of the NRL on the 1st November...

988402_677345655698110_112187080496274216_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Stone

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Tomkins reverted to being a Ref heckler under Bentham.

He really looked like he was reliving his ESL Days telling Bentham to "Fook off "

Just shows how muted Sam is when playing NRL by comparison.

Reactions: Stone

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings