General Embarassing for Simon Mannering!

warriors4life_old

Here's a photo of the dirty deed:

mannering_tigers_1.jpg

*Kimmy*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
Ahaha cracked up when i saw it on the sunday footy show..and Sione help pulling them up..ahh gold lol.

Still doesnt beat the time Lou Vincents pants fell down while fielding..lmfao..and he still continued to carry on fielding..Gold

lol

PMSL!! Yeah that was just as good. I totally loved seeing the pictures on the et. Was so funny!
Lol i have pictures saved on my computer..bahaha the replay still cracks me up :lol:

Skinny_Ravs82

Go_The_Doggies said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
Ahaha cracked up when i saw it on the sunday footy show..and Sione help pulling them up..ahh gold lol.

Still doesnt beat the time Lou Vincents pants fell down while fielding..lmfao..and he still continued to carry on fielding..Gold

lol

PMSL!! Yeah that was just as good. I totally loved seeing the pictures on the et. Was so funny!
Lol i have pictures saved on my computer..bahaha the replay still cracks me up :lol:

I didn't get to see it live! But I have the pictures saved too **evil smirk**

Skinny_Ravs82

warriors4life said:
Here's a photo of the dirty deed:

mannering_tigers_1.jpg

ROFL!!!

**has fallen off chair**

I don't know about you guys but boy...the expression on Simon's face there is just about priceless!

Jesbass_old

Scott Prince's expression in the top photo of your last post is pretty humorous... :D

Tevita_Latu_old

Dean Collis looks as though he's about to spank Mannerings ass in that second pic.....