General DRAGON's TAIL DRAFT VOTING THREAD - RESULTS ARE FINAL AND COMPLETE.

Voting Poll for Dragon's Tail Draft (Vote for 3 other than self)

• Total voters
Wrighty

Wrighty

Lad's I forgot to ask for feedback on this year's Wrghty's fantasy game - the Dragon's tail draft?
Was it good.
What could be improved?
Should it be in the mixer to be played again and if so how soon?

Appreciate some comments....slow day today without any league on TV.

Reactions: 1 user
Bushman

Bushman

Contributor
Lad's I forgot to ask for feedback on this year's Wrghty's fantasy game - the Dragon's tail draft?
Was it good.
What could be improved?
Should it be in the mixer to be played again and if so how soon?

Appreciate some comments....slow day today without any league on TV.
Yeah mate, seemed like a very good game as a spectator. Liked how you got player involvement, some very different strategies or lack of cause they wanted said player.
Will watch again, though the tea and coffee making facilities left a bit to be desired.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brownstone

It was awesome fun and I would def play again - perfect time of year for it as well.

My only suggestion for improvement would be to mix up the order of who picks when so that we aren’t nearly always going before or after the same player. For example I think Defence followed me every round other than when he went first, which was when I went last.

But that aside I think we all worked out what worked & what didn’t with the rules and made the right adjustments as the game played out. It was my favourite of the Wrighty games so far & I can’t wait till the next one!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Defence

Defence

Good man- probably one u could do every year- that general manager one was unreal but all consuming- that’s probably every couple of years at best.
Not sure how u could stomp out the controversy around the criteria- although that kinda added to the experience a bit too.
Maybe if u could only set one criteria- so it’s if they’re in this team rather than if theyre in this team and played for nz and doesn’t have a last name starting with s.

Reactions: 1 users
Wrighty

Wrighty

My personal feedback is that it was sure tough moderate. You blokes really made me earn my keep. Every round basically had controversy. The game only survived the controversy because you blokes are all mature men. Had I played this game on a different web site with younger blokes who were more single minded it might not have ended happily.
So I want to thank all of you for rolling with the punches. A lot of you had to sustain some decisions that required grace and personal awesomeness to accept with humbleness. So I don't know where I am going with my feedback other than to say that the game worked well due to the incredible manners and personal values and chillness of all players. Fantastic group of men who played this game.

• Love
Wrighty

Wrighty

Good man- probably one u could do every year- that general manager one was unreal but all consuming- that’s probably every couple of years at best.
Not sure how u could stomp out the controversy around the criteria- although that kinda added to the experience a bit too.
Maybe if u could only set one criteria- so it’s if they’re in this team rather than if theyre in this team and played for nz and doesn’t have a last name starting with s.
My favourite was the general manager game. I thought it was off the hook. I almost felt like if you paid me and Tajhay a salary we could run that game professionally for a $50 entry fee it was so good. In the general manager game there was a new page of chat every hour. Yes would definitely only want to play that every 5 years at most. Even though it was two years I ago I think we played it. I still don't want to play it again any time soon as it was too intense. My whole week was blown on the game. Complete addiction.
The Dragon's tail draft was good as it asked you blokes to lead each round so you never knew what was coming.

Reactions: 1 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

Awesome game again to fill in the off season Wrighty.

Lots of challenges, especially the odd stuff where you had to research like Hardyman's Yugo’s round.

Only dislike was when there was less than about 20 options available. I think one round I had to just take the last person not selected as I was last and there was only enough for one player each🤣

Like others I really enjoyed the general manager game and as like in all the games, the players make the game. I can pick up the strategy of a few regulars preferences after a few games now and the general social chit chat helps us understand each other.

Thanks for the good off season entertainment Wrighty 👍

• Love