Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Trump supporter Scott Pio, running for the state legislature in Virginia has tweeted a profound statement. He said he wonders if all the boats were taken out of the sea, whether the sea level would drop, like in a bath he used as an example when items are removed from the tub. Removed his tweet after copping backlash for his stupidity, but it seems too many saw it, so he’s now trying to defend the statement.

No wonder Covid fucked us.

The sooner the new world order, or the Jewish, or the illuminati, or the great reset save us from these freaks the better.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

Just gotta say...Trump is a moron for saying this the day he died...but I never accepted Powell's story of bad intelligence.

He was clearly bullied into making the speech by Rumsfeld and Cheney. A guy with his experience and knowledge must have had doubts about the WMD narrative. They used him because of his credibility, nobody would have believed the other two. So he sold out...to his eternal shame.

Cheney made millions out of the Iraq war, and his company hundreds of millions. They wrecked a country and caused heartache for millions of people in the Middle East, all to get hold of the oil concessions.

How ironic that it is Cheney's daughter who is leading the fight for democracy against Donald Trump.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Wonder if Steve Q Bannon will flip on Trump, the noose is tightening for some of these billionaires as the Maxwell trial gets closer.

Reactions: bruce and Sup42

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Wonder if Steve Q Bannon will flip on Trump, the noose is tightening for some of these billionaires as the Maxwell trial gets closer.

I think they want to charge Bannon to make an example of him.

They will be going after the other three to flip. Mark Meadows is just a dick and Patel is already talking to them. The other one even tried to hide from the subpoena servers so he isn't very tough.

Remember Nixon never got charged, but pardoned, but all his arse lickers did time, the whole lot including his AG.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Colin Powell was a man who rose from the gutter to tge top. Unfortunately his legacy was ruined by Rumsfeld, Cheney and co, although he does have to carry some blame. Powell was a man of honour, for Trump to be compared it shows that not only cream rises to the top, so does scum.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Colin Powell was a man who rose from the gutter to tge top.
I agree totally, and his reputation was well earned.

However because of him and especially his reputation, the UN went along with Merka and farked the Middle East.

He dies with that horrible legacy.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I agree totally, and his reputation was well earned.

However because of him and especially his reputation, the UN went along with Merka and farked the Middle East.

He dies with that horrible legacy.

The thing for me is, I believe you can just look at guys like Rumsfeld, Cheney and Trump and know immediately they are arseholes.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
The thing for me is, I believe you can just look at guys like Rumsfeld, Cheney and Trump and know immediately they are arseholes.
Being an arsehole is actually part of being a politician.

Rumsfeld was just a gung ho war monger with no understanding of other cultures...and a war criminal.
Cheney was a devious servant of corporate greed.
Trump is the strange one, just a psychologically challenged , totally self absorbed, head case...
but he didn't start any wars.

Who is the worst...don't ask any Iraqi.

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013

Rumsfeld was just a gung ho war monger with no understanding of other cultures...and a war criminal.
Trump is the strange one, just a psychologically challenged , totally self absorbed, head case...

Gees Bruce I've finally seen the day...that is ,he day that you and I are in total lockstep .
Finally you and I agree on something politically int hat who'd really ever be a politician.I for one couldn't be bothered..
As a politician If you're honest with your true thoughts and feelings you are bound to be pissing off 60% of the population and then getting hassled constantly because of it.
You are then forced to compromise yourself to be over the magical 50% mark to get re-elected.
To my way of thinking Politicians have got something missing in their DNA that the rest of us have got.
They need constant reinforcement and desire to be centre of attention, liked ,popular and fawned over by their supporters......think Muldoon,Lange,Key,Clintons,Bushes,Johnson,Trump,Biden,Pelosi,AOC,Cuomo,DeBlasio,.Ardern,Rudd,Howard,...you name them they've all got the same disease..I personally couldn't be bothered ..most people couldn't.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Gees Bruce I've finally seen the day...that is ,he day that you and I are in total lockstep .
Finally you and I agree on something politically int hat who'd really ever be a politician.I for one couldn't be bothered..
As a politician If you're honest with your true thoughts and feelings you are bound to be pissing off 60% of the population and then getting hassled constantly because of it.
You are then forced to compromise yourself to be over the magical 50% mark to get re-elected.
To my way of thinking Politicians have got something missing in their DNA that the rest of us have got.
They need constant reinforcement and desire to be centre of attention, liked ,popular and fawned over by their supporters......think Muldoon,Lange,Key,Clintons,Bushes,Johnson,Trump,Biden,Pelosi,AOC,Cuomo,DeBlasio,.Ardern,Rudd,Howard,...you name them they've all got the same disease..I personally couldn't be bothered ..most people couldn't.
Times have changed.

Back in the day politicians were real people. Muldoon was an accountant who fought as a corporal in Italy in WWII. Many of his cabinet were veterans who were farmers as well.

So they had a grounding in life.

It is an international trend that modern politicians often start out as political interns and researchers. Just like Cindy. She hasn't had a real job since school.

They really lack the understanding of ordinary people, and have learned that spin is what you need.

Many people are saying that is Biden's problem. His staffers are all the university educated life time political types.

They have never had to face real life issues.

Reactions: Akkerz

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

Who would you choose as a leader

A drunken racist empire builder
A fraudulent liar
A teetotal vegetarian who was loved by children

Churchill, Roosevelt and Hitler

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

No Republicans except Cheney and Kinzinger voted for it. They are all scared shitless of Trump.

That story about them making Trump house speaker if they win the mid terms next year will be interesting.

Kevin McCarthy definitely wants that job so it will be interesting.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
They need constant reinforcement and desire to be centre of attention, liked ,
Narcissistic personality disorder, but I'm convinced the most successful politicians are clinical psychopaths.

Reactions: Sup42 and Hadyn

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I have just been reading many tweets about Woodward and Costas book Peril, and other information.

There is clearly enough evidence now to charge Donald Trump with insurrection.

FFS it even extends to free bus trips and accommodation in Washington organised by the wife of that useless Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas.

Many are asking why the DOJ have not already charged Trump, including Glenn Kirschner who is a restrained commentator, very legalistic.

My guess is both the DOJ, and the Jan6 Committee are going slowly, and softly to both maintain public interest, slowly win over the moderates, and make the GOP representatives involved start to want to save their own skins with a plea deal.

It will come down to are they more scared of Trump, or a jail cell? Some of these namby pamby GOP types would shit themselves after one night in a cell.

They need the GOP to break ranks, then attack. That must be their plan.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I have just been reading many tweets about Woodward and Costas book Peril, and other information.

There is clearly enough evidence now to charge Donald Trump with insurrection.

FFS it even extends to free bus trips and accommodation in Washington organised by the wife of that useless Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas.

Many are asking why the DOJ have not already charged Trump, including Glenn Kirschner who is a restrained commentator, very legalistic.

My guess is both the DOJ, and the Jan6 Committee are going slowly, and softly to both maintain public interest, slowly win over the moderates, and make the GOP representatives involved start to want to save their own skins with a plea deal.

It will come down to are they more scared of Trump, or a jail cell? Some of these namby pamby GOP types would shit themselves after one night in a cell.

They need the GOP to break ranks, then attack. That must be their plan.

That could be the plan, or, they have no balls.

Reactions: bruce

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings