Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look again. And look deeper.
When did the rule get written that developers can't also be landlords?
If I can find it I'll repost the article.
I don't need to look deeper. You can't say who the mall developer and house developer and holder of same houses is.
Developers can be landlords, hardly any are.

it’s absolutely fucking staggering the blind hard ons some people have for these political parties that care absolutely nothing about any of us.
some of the bullshit you guys lap up, man. the lies we just swallow. and the excuses made for some of them.
unbelievable.

trust that every single politician is a lying cunt.
THERE ARE NO GOOD GUYS.

I'll try again 🙂
I'm not talking about bonds or tenancy numbers at the tribunal, te mea te mea te mea.
Yes, they've f***ed up the numbers and should be called on it. They need to do proper due diligence before spoting off - all of them. Politicians, any of them, are rareely experts in any field. They may sometimes be on the right track but often don't see the forest for the trees. Bit like us, no?
Duh!!!LL You leapt into a conversation about mega landlords, posted twice about mega landlords..
and are now saying you weren’t talking about mega landlords.

Have a great evening and Go The Wahs!!!L

Duh!!!LL You leapt into a conversation about mega landlords, posted twice about mega landlords..

Wonder how many corporate developers are actually landlords though Mike, is there no register at all?

We're at cross purposes about what each of think a mega landlord is you and I.
All good. And yes, Up The Wahs! No misunderstanding there 😀

it’s absolutely fucking staggering the blind hard ons some people have for these political parties that care absolutely nothing about any of us.
some of the bullshit you guys lap up, man. the lies we just swallow. and the excuses made for some of them.
unbelievable.

THERE ARE NO GOOD GUYS.
I'm with Billy Connolly on politicians...if anyone dreams about becoming a politician they should automatically barred from ever being one! And don't vote, it only encourages them! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm with Billy Connolly on politicians...if anyone dreams about becoming a politician they should automatically barred from ever being one! And don't vote, it only encourages them! 🤣🤣🤣
i’m mid 40s and i’ve voted once. early 2000s. never since. fuck em.

a good thing we could start doing is holding them all to the same standards.
the amount of lies told pre this election that were never punished and barely even called out in public is on a donald trump level of bullshittery.

fucking staggering.

The government announced that they will be putting in the next budget the funding to continue the period products to schools.

Also, while ACT want the school lunches scrapped, National want them to continue. Under the coalition agreement, the future cost effectiveness of the program is being reviewed. Nowhere have either party said it would be axed.
David Seymour, you know - the bloke who got spat in front of? Remember him? He has said repeatedly that he wants both programmes axed.

unbelievable.

THERE ARE NO GOOD GUYS.
Well yes, but these politicians in charge now are on steroids to extract wealth for the rich and overseas interests. That sets them apart.

They need to be held to account. They are actively reducing democracy and democratic avenues, including the journalistic scrutiny that any free society should value.

If you can't feed the kids you have or supply tampons for them , don't have them. It's simple, even you might be able to grasp that.
This is not Chad or Syria or somewhere where people are disadvantaged.
Oh bullshit Dean. Try having a level playing field first, you know, that mythical level playing field the neolibs make up to make it seem like everyone's coming from the same place.

Of course people are disadvantaged. You know, racism, misogyny, the right. This country is built on that.

And do you feel qualified to talk about tampons? Unless you actually use them yourself for biological reasons, you probably won't be an expert.

Last edited:
I couldn't careless how many people die from smoking. Same as eating junk food, drinking and taking drugs.
Except for the pain and misery this industry, this industry of death, causes people.

So why encourage it like this government are? Why stop the successful measures unless they have been corrupted and are beholden. Which they are in some form.

You sound a bit heartless here mate.

David Seymour, you know - the bloke who got spat in front of? Remember him? He has said repeatedly that he wants both programmes axed.
Wanting something axed and actually doing it are too different things. March 5, it was announced that the government will extend the period products for schools.

Another source is my wife who helped establish the project for the FGC company she works for. They provided product to three of the five secondary schools in Waikato that were used to trial the program and were told three days before the public announcement that the government was going to keep continuing it.

Simple question Labour refuses to answer…. If they thought the food in schools program was so good, why didn’t they fund it beyond this year? Answer…. because the COVID fund they were using to run it had run out of money and they couldn’t justify money from elsewhere to fund. Hopefully, the government will find money to fund it without reduce the education budget elsewhere.

Back