General Design a jersey comp on CCC facebook page.

Robster_old

this is on the CCC facebook page.

As part of the fun... We at CCC are giving you the chance to design a jersey. Check the details. You can complete at the game on Saturday night at the CCC tent in the DZone or if you can't make the game Print outand design and email to marketing@canterburynz.com we will choose top 5 designs and they will be placed on our Facebook page as a poll. Design with most likes will be made for the winner by CCC ! Design page to follow. Good luck. Team CCC.

Warrior Nation_old

Im sure D is around, could be waiting for me & dogg at the pub for our USMTDAR meeting lol

on a serious note how did you guys feel about the jnrs red uniform on sunday? It was hard to watch for me i kept focusing on the team in blue & white vs dragons type of feeling. I think the colour choice was an epic fail IMO

miket12_old

For those who haven't seen them, D & Ransom (a poster from Hamilton) won a competion to design a VOT shirt for CCC. I'll dig my out later in the day and post some photos of it.

Ranger_old

Slight tangent. I see the heritage jersey is being worn this weekend. Is there any reason we haven't worn our new home jersey yet?

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Slight tangent. I see the heritage jersey is being worn this weekend. Is there any reason we haven't worn our new home jersey yet?

Its been to hot, and they do not want to wear black in the heat.
That is why Penrith in round 2 had to wear their pink jerseys.

miket12_old

IMG_1578.JPG

VOT jersey

Spence_old

RE: wearing white in heat - does anyone ever actually do that? I feel no difference.

surfin_old

RE: wearing white in heat - does anyone ever actually do that? I feel no difference.

I tend to think running around crashing into big blokes probably makes you hotter than a black jersy, but I suppose if it means they're a half degree cooler it must help.