Rumour David Bhana, Under 20's Captain

BHP

U20's Player
May 9, 2012
Under 20's recently returned home from camp, I heard that David Bhana has been selected as Captain by the team and Coaching Staff. I think he is the right choice for the job.

a25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m58f2b4JIj1rxfit1o1_500.png

Discuss

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Seems like a logical choice. I'll be keeping an eye on Bhana this year, he's another guy with big raps on him...but based on what I saw last year he looks to be the next one through on the 'defensive' backrower production line.

Reactions: ramraider78

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
No real surprises there. I like Bhana and with the right coaching he can definately be first grade material. He's odd for a player in the U20's as the kid can actually tackle. Saw him in person and the guy is solid! Good choice by Ackland...

PS isnt there already a David Bhana thread?

BHP

U20's Player
May 9, 2012
No real surprises there. I like Bhana and with the right coaching he can definately be first grade material. He's odd for a player in the U20's as the kid can actually tackle. Saw him in person and the guy is solid! Good choice by Ackland...

PS isnt there already a David Bhana thread?

Yeah probably should of put this in there.

warriors4eva

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Hamilton
How are the Under 20's looking for this season ?

Looking forward to watching them play in Hamilton, hope there are a few faces i recognise from last season.

BHP

U20's Player
May 9, 2012
They should be ok as usual hopefully some new halves mason lino couldn't kick and PETA Hiku was more a fullback he's gone anyways

I know Sam Cook is in the squad at the moment (not Final), Played 6 for Northcote Tigers in the Fox, so has alot of experince againts grown men, Play style quite similar to Shaun Johnsons, as he also has a strong touch background.

BHP

U20's Player
May 9, 2012
Hopefully Slaughterhouse.sa jumps in and offers any info he knows about some of the players that made the team, He has very good knowledge about alot of the players.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings