General Crusaders vs Red

BigD_old

Ok..I know Im going to get Roasted about Union, but is anyone else looking
forward to this game.

Its a really emotional game for the Crusaders who I will be cheering for
in a packed Sydney pub tonight.

Im an ex Wellington boy, thru & thru, but with what the city of Christchurch has been thru,
they deserve it.

On the other hand Queensland also had its devastaing floods in January.

GO The Crusaders!!!

And I know Daniel Carter likes watching League & then their is Brad Thorn
not to mention Money Bill Williams..

a.c.e_old

I'll watch even though I still ant over the Auckland exit. Damn QC if he wasnt there it would have been a Blues vs Crusaders final in Wellington!

aussie_warrior_old

I've got a date with the couch... lived 15 years in NZ, and 10 years in Brisbane, so the Crusaders get my support, but it should be a very good game!

Etern0L_Warrior_old

crusaders win here will make it $600 in tab winnings this week, so yeah, go crusaders

LordGnome_old

Well I Now Reckon The All Blacks are no certainties for the RWC

How we laughed!

Serves those dumb commentators right (they were more like cheerleaders, wanking over the two gays "Dan" and "Ritchie".)

Wankers.

Jesbass_old

I didn't see the game, and I didn't want to, but I was gutted for Cantabrians when I heard the Crusaders had lost. I reckon a win would have been a huge morale booster for the people of Christchurch given what they've been going through. It would have been one of those sporting fairy tales that makes the point that some things are more important than petty squabbles between codes.

LordGnome_old

I didn't see the game, and I didn't want to, but I was gutted for Cantabrians when I heard the Crusaders had lost. I reckon a win would have been a huge morale booster for the people of Christchurch given what they've been going through. It would have been one of those sporting fairy tales that makes the point that some things are more important than petty squabbles between codes.

Erm, I am not sure if are aware but Queensland also has a deadly natural dissaster earlier this year too?

David Bragg_old

Tried to watch it because it was a big occasion and the EQ and flood aspects etc etc.
But as expected there was little to get excited about.
My wife commented that the worst game of league would be a better spectacle.

Jesbass_old

Tried to watch it because it was a big occasion and the EQ and flood aspects etc etc.
But as expected there was little to get excited about.
My wife commented that the worst game of league would be a better spectacle.

I enjoyed the three tries - particularly the ones by the Reds. But I'm glad I only had to watch 90 seconds of footage to see that rather than 80 minutes.