• DRAW

• Cowboys 12-

• Cowboys Round Up!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jonno

jonno

If we win this game, against all the odds, what does that say about Manu's sendoff last weekend?

I'm betting Warriors 13 plus just to be a punk. The beast aint shit...;)

Miket12

Miket12

While not wanting to step on jonno's toes, here's the forecast:

Upload 2017 7 22 17 24 26

Around 20° at kickoff time.

Reactions: 1 user
FAN

FAN

Man I admire how you are able to still stick to your game day rituals even at this late stage when our season is all but effectively over.

Me ? I can't even be fucked anymore to put a Manly Sea Eagles shirt in bin ! :)

Ha ha, mate it's not easy. For the past 22 years, our Family gets together weather it be at our place or my parents, and we sit down together and watch the game.

We will try to make a live game, now and then, but with both parents in their 80s now, it's easier at home.

Reactions: 3 users
Miket12

Miket12

Ha ha, mate it's not easy. For the past 22 years, our Family gets together weather it be at our place or my parents, and we sit down together and watch the game.

We will try to make a live game, now and then, but with both parents in their 80s now, it's easier at home.
Good onya mate - I tried sitting down to watch a Warriors game on TV with my mother when she was in her late 80's - all was going fine till she asked me which one was Dan Carter!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
mrblonde

mrblonde

Look, we've never lost a game where we played at 9.30 22 July 2017.

I dare anyone on here to Google it and tell me I'm wrong.

We got this. And, like Lord Vader, I find this lack of faith disturbing. I'm just not so hot on the Force-choke skills. Be grateful...

Warriors 24-16. Lino to be the kicker, get 100%.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
AlexM

AlexM

Big game from Isaac, but a loss - second half collapse
Prove me wrong !!!! Please

bruce

bruce

Contributor
One positive about the game tonight is that Blocker Roach won't be be commentating !!
Blocker is getting worse. I am watching the Penrith/Titans game. I heard him in the pre match raving on about women in league and decided to press the yellow button on Sky. That way you only get the referee microphone. Far more enjoyable. The guy is a pillock.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Look, we've never lost a game where we played at 9.30 22 July 2017.

I dare anyone on here to Google it and tell me I'm wrong.

We got this. And, like Lord Vader, I find this lack of faith disturbing. I'm just not so hot on the Force-choke skills. Be grateful...

Warriors 24-16. Lino to be the kicker, get 100%.
We are going to lose this one brother, you can watch history in the making.;)

• Haha
bruce

bruce

Contributor
No doubt they are big next to you, not so much next to Fifita
Harawira-Naera is the same size, and actually lighter than Sam Lisone and he is carrying over 10 metres tonight agaisnt the Titans. That is all I would like Lisone to do tonight as well. He also had enough gas to make the hit that led to the dropped ball and try under the posts that broke the Titans hearts just before half time.

Interesting thing looking at the Penrith stats most of their forwards are carrying over 10 metres whereas the Titans are much less. No wonder they win the games at the death because that sort of pressure mounts.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
The Panthers are rolling over the Titans, especially with the forwards carry stats. No wonder young Cleary looks such a star.The kid is good but the Warriors halves are really disadvantaged playing behind a pack like ours.

I remember way back last century when Gary Freeman went public calling his forwards a bunch of soft cocks. It didn't go down well. The Tigers pack back then had Blocker Roache, Paul Sironen and Wayne Pearce and they got rogered by Canberra in the 1989 final so Freeman might have been right.

BiggerD

BiggerD

Err..the cheerleaders might be interested in another measurement:oops:...leave it alone Bruce you are getting into trouble again:facepalm:.

From what I believe the Players are not allowed to get "frisky" with the cheerleaders
But it sometimes does happen.
I have visions of that bad movie "Debbie does Dallas" knowing what goes on behind the scenes

I think some players have even married Cheerleaders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.