• DRAW

• Cowboys 12-

• Cowboys Round Up!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Only thing I can say. Kata's dive from dummy half cost tgem their season. I hope that selfish, greedy, stupid, arrogant, pompous, over-rated, dumb, dumb, dumb, little prick never sees first grade again. First he cos us Manu, now he costs us 2017. We could have blown the season a bit later on without ur help you douche-bag little putz. Fuck off back to rugby and see if you can push that new All Black fulla Laumape back to league.

Reactions: 4 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
He has to be dropped to reserve grade for that, no excuses, that was absolute brain dead nonsense.
SK could have done that ages ago but refuses to because he is stubborn. What makes you think he will try to drop players based on performances now?

kenny44

kenny44

He has to be dropped to reserve grade for that, no excuses, that was absolute brain dead nonsense.

The thing is the Cowboys knew it was coming - they had 5 on the line ready to defend it. But Kata still went for it.

Ridiculously selfish, unaware play.

Reactions: 1 users

The Truth

I would be happy if Kata and Lisone never put on a warriors jersey again.
Can't believe CNK is sitting things out.

Reactions: 5 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
SK could have done that ages ago but refuses to because he is stubborn. What makes you think he will try to drop players based on performances now?
I have given SK the benefit of the doubt on Kata until now. The kid is a selfish shit and needs to be sorted. That is what reserve grade is for. Lino has been there long enough.

Reactions: 2 users

kabkram

Oh F**k off this is a very poor warriors team losing to a top 8 team that'll be eliminated after the first round of the finals.

Panther

SK won't drop people but he will use a rookie dummy half and rookie half back in the final 10 minutes of a do or die game. If he had that much faith he should of used him earlier.

Reactions: 4 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Oh F**k off this is a very poor warriors team losing to a top 8 team that'll be eliminated after the first round of the finals.
Trust somebody to bring some logic into the discussion;)

• Haha

kos

They tried hard no lack of effort. Agree on Kata down to reserves.
Thought our 6 played his guts out but tactically is a 6 supposed to run at the line and rarely pass all night. Lino was good will fit better next week. Luke needs a kick up the arse. Ata and Chicken Satae were good in their limited minutes.
Mannering is threatining Stacey as the best Warrior ever. Fusitua to centre Cnk in on wing and Kata dropped. Fusitua wasted on wing.

Reactions: 1 user

Npwarrior

absolutely a shit team, season over cu in 2019. Don't mind losing to a better team but Fuk me

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Apparently Lisone is signed for next season. Thanks JD. Why don't you do to yourself what you did to Dean Bell?
How about you state which players you are happy to keep and which ones you dont instead of your chopping and changing and hindsight wisdom?

JD doesnt develop players and now you want him to not develop players.

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
I don't blame kata, I blame kearney. Kata has played like this all year, he continues to pick him.

This. SK craps in about how pissed he was, and yet drops Kata straight back into the starting side.

All brawn no brains. A step up from Lisone who's no brawn and no brains.

No Kata and no Lisone I reckon we win that game.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Mannering is threatining Stacey as the best Warrior ever.
He has my vote now, and that is no disrespect to Stacey. He would agree as well.
How about you state which players you are happy to keep and which ones you dont instead of your chopping and changing and hindsight wisdom?

He didn't have to sign Lisone, he was already out of the under 20s.

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
He has my vote now, and that is no disrespect to Stacey. He would agree as well.

He didn't have to sign Lisone, he was already out of the under 20s.
Again, How about you state which players you are happy to keep and which ones you dont instead of your chopping and changing and hindsight wisdom?

sydneywarrior92

CNK gave us more value than Kata. He actually gives a shit as well. Since the season is gone why not just let the kids play.

koolkat

koolkat

Mason is keeper sign him up before some other team grabs him

Status
Not open for further replies.