General Covid Virus fun 1980s to present Kiwis Draft to pass time

wizards rage

wizards rage

Perhaps we should name the year of selection as well 😂

league players physically chance over a long career a lot more than cricket players do

ryno

ryno

I live in Norway at the moment, so NZ is 10 hours ahead.

My next selection after Defence's double banger is Stephen Kearney, the player not the coach!!

11. Wiki
12. Kearney

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
warriors55

warriors55

Looks like it is back to me. Would love a double pick as there are 2 guys I really need for my team.

As much as I don't like the prick I am going to choose Matthew Ridge as my full back and goal kicker. With Roger Tuivasa-Sheck gone this would be the only other elite full back I can think of (was having trouble splitting Ridge and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck so Defence's pick made it easier for me). Ridge would be the best goal kicker I have seen as well.

1. M Ridge
6. B Marshall

Reactions: 1 user
wizards rage

wizards rage

Looks like it is back to me. Would love a double pick as there are 2 guys I really need for my team.

As much as I don't like the prick I am going to choose Matthew Ridge as my full back and goal kicker. With Roger Tuivasa-Sheck gone this would be the only other elite full back I can think of (was having trouble splitting Ridge and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck so Defence's pick made it easier for me). Ridge would be the best goal kicker I have seen as well.

1. M Ridge
6. B Marshall
I had ridge as my next pick. I consider him slightly above Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, although given time Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will probably surpass him. Loved Ridges intensity.

Reactions: 1 users
Weno

Weno

I have gone to the back as well.
Always slipped or broke the first tackle.
Would of been one if the greats if he didn't smash his face.
But in his time,he was up there with the best fullbacks and our captain at one stage.
The Mecurial.

1- Richie Barnett
2-
3-
4- Clinton Toopi
5-

wrighty

Gary Freeman

39055-pst.jpg

• Wow
warriors55

warriors55

I have gone to the back as well.
Always slipped or broke the first tackle.
Would of been one if the greats if he didn't smash his face.
But in his time,he was up there with the best fullbacks and our captain at one stage.
The Mecurial.

1- Richie Barnett
2-
3-
4- Clinton Toopi
5-

Good choice. Fullback is going to be tough to fill now for the guys who don't have one already.

Defence

Defence

1. M Ridge
6. B Marshall

That’s what I wa thinking too- there was a fair gap between those 2 and the next best fullback.

I had ridge as my next pick. I consider him slightly above Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, although given time Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will probably surpass him. Loved Ridges intensity.

Would it surprise u that Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has already played more games and scored more tries than ridge?
Throw in a dally m and golden boot for good measure :)

warriors55

warriors55

That’s what I wa thinking too- there was a fair gap between those 2 and the next best fullback.

Would it surprise u that Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has already played more games and scored more tries than ridge?

Definitely agree. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Ridge are very different players. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has more speed and footwork but Ridge is tougher and can kick. Daylight between those two and the next best. As I said I hate the guy as a person but he was a hell of a player. Will never forget watching this play when I was young -

I also remember him when he had been retired for a while and at half time of a game he kicked a goal from the sidelines in his fu*ckn jandals! 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

Ridge came from union and we saw his prime and late career when he was at his best.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is only 26 and is only coming into his prime... even better to come!

wizards rage

wizards rage

Liking this game, not liking all my favourites going elsewhere 😂

My next pick is Kieran Foran during his manly era. Same reason I liked Ridge and Freeman, intensity in their play.

3rd choice is Taumalolo. Might be controversial but best player in the world in his position so have to get in before others do.

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6- Kieran Foran (Manly era)
7- Stacy Jones
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-