Swanley

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 13, 2012
Tonbridge, Kent, UK
We can get booster shots over here, generally if you are in a higher risk category., but I'm not getting one.

I'm not getting one as I have no underling health issues I'm aware of.

And at what point does a booster become a 5th booster, having to continually getting a booster, that's a real concern for me.

Last edited:

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
Right on the money Russ...

With you there RP. More and more coming out and stating the real picture rather than drinking without question the Adern Cool Aid, spoon fed to quickly decreasing support Team of 5m. The rest of the world is getting on with life and business. All we get is future indications based on hope and threats. Not even promises.

Seems like beatings will continue until morale improves... 😉

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
We can get booster shots over here, generally if you are in a higher risk category., but I'm not getting one.

And at what point does a booster become a 5th booster, having to continually getting a booster, that's a real concern for me.
Mine’s due at the end of November, six months since my second jab. Reading the evidence of this boosting your failing immunity, I’m going to take it. Might as well keep up to date. Going to get the flu jab as well for a full house

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
More planning for schools to reopen soon. It should be noted childcare centres have been open for a month now with little issue. But you wait until the primary teachers start jumping up and down about how unsafe it is if the schools have to go back… 🤔

The Ministry was talking just yesterday about increasing bubble sizes from 10 to 20.

All teachers/ staff need to have the first vaccination by Nov 15th and I believe this will be their justification for opening on this date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worried2Death

dean

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 13, 2016
With you there RP. More and more coming out and stating the real picture rather than drinking without question the Adern Cool Aid, spoon fed to quickly decreasing support Team of 5m. The rest of the world is getting on with life and business. All we get is future indications based on hope and threats. Not even promises.

Seems like beatings will continue until morale improves... 😉
Majority of Kiwis don't like or are too lazy to think for themselves. This covid era is a classic case of that.

dean

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 13, 2016

It will be the same here. No booster and your precious passport is void, then face losing your job, travel restrictions and being barred from various locations.
Those that think this is the way forward are either brain dead or ideologically blind.

Reactions: The crow

DavidMcKay1974

Warriors 1st Grader
Aug 28, 2013
Cases in Christchurch. Unvaccinated, not using contact tracing and in the community for a week.

Shits about to get real down there DavidMcKay1974 DavidMcKay1974. Thinking of you Southern guys ☹️
Fuck. I knew it. It was just a matter of time really. Here we go. It's started the moment Marlborough got it's first case. Now Christchurch. Bloody hell.

It's two weeks since I had my second jab today. So I'm totally vaccinated.

DavidMcKay1974

Warriors 1st Grader
Aug 28, 2013
Stat time.

It's Day 608 since Covid came to NZ.

It's Day 481 since Covid returned after first eliminating it.

It's Day 37 for Auckland being in Level 3

It's Day 51 for the rest of the country being in Level 2 South of Auckland and Waikato. But now the question is will Chch go into a Snap Lockdown or will the South Island?

It's Day 25 for Hamilton, Raglan, Te Kauwhata, Ngaruawahia, and Huntly being in Level 3.

It's Day 21 for Waitomo, Te Kuiti, Waipa, Otorohanga, Te Awamutu, Karapiro, and Cambridge being in Level 3

It's Day 9 for Northland being back in Level 2.

Have a great day guys. Be interesting to see what happens with ChCh and how far South and North it spreads from there in the South Island.

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Read they tested negative before leaving so was thinking it could be like the person who moved to Tauranga early in the outbreak. If I recall they ended up testing negative later on.

The Christchurch one seems a bit more likely it will lead to something seeing as they actually ended up feeling unwell then infecting others. Also out in the community for a week.

The case who travelled from Auckland returned a negative test before catching their flight, he said, before infecting someone they live with.
He understood the case had been unwell for a while and could have been infectious in the community for up to a week, he said.

I presume these people left Auckland because they are moving or some other reason that allows them to get approved.

The Prime Minister stated coming to Auckland she would need to isolate for 5 days when she returned. That is the government procedures.

Seems like it would be common sense for people leaving Auckland in general to isolate for 5 days. I know they (Christchurch case) were in the community for a week and would of been feeling a bit unwell for a day or two before getting tested.

After being in Auckland locked down for 8-10 weeks another 5-7 before freedom would be easy. If that is already in place how well is it enforced or what procedures are in place?

Reactions: Worried2Death

DavidMcKay1974

Warriors 1st Grader
Aug 28, 2013
Now they are saying that the infectious person was out in the community for two weeks

Two cases in Christchurch, one may have been infectious in city for almost a fortnight

One of the Christchurch Covid cases could have been infectious in the community for just under two weeks, Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins told Stuff.

One of the cases travelled from Auckland on October 15 and infected someone they live with. The pair, who are family members, are both unvaccinated.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings