dean

Geez ..therescbeen nothing on this thread for a month....funny that....the whole narrative seems to have been completely turned off......whys that I wonder.

Good news though the fact that the Pfizer Executive ,a woman named Ms J Small just testified in the European Parliament and admitted that Pfizer had done no testing that proved that the jabs actually worked before they had put it on the market because they wqnted to " really understand what was taking place in the market".....lol.
I would have thought that rather than worrying about " the market" Pfizer would have been more concerned about the virus....call me old fashioned.

So anyway Im sure this will get this thread movng again...
Well Hadyn, who are the tinfoil hat brigade now? I smelt a rat at the start of the vaccine hysteria and avoided it. Amazing what people believe with constant media bombardment coupled with a fear campaign designed to divide. Plenty on here followed like disiples, notably sup. Thankfully there are a few free thinkers among us, Crow deserves a mention too.

Reactions: Hadyn and drake83
Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Well Hadyn, who are the tinfoil hat brigade now? I smelt a rat at the start of the vaccine hysteria and avoided it. Amazing what people believe with constant media bombardment coupled with a fear campaign designed to divide. Plenty on here followed like disiples, notably sup. Thankfully there are a few free thinkers among us, Crow deserves a mention too.

I see you lot still don't understand the Pandemic.

We are in the endemic phaze, living with the virus. There is nothing to talk about.

Unlike you I have transitioned to living with the virus thanks to Vaccines and the protections of the populace from a Novel disease before the novelty was removed by 90% vaccine use and the (here is the bit you and Hadyn are too thick to understand read slowly) we are getting immunity boosts from the virus itself which is exactly where I pitched my posts at...reaching this equilibrium and living with Covid.

It makes me laugh that you tinfoil hatters are the ones still stuck and unable to live with Covid and move along...

Last edited:

dean

I see you lot still don't understand the Pandemic.

We are in the endemic phaze, living with the virus. There is nothing to talk about.

Unlike you I have transitioned to living with the virus thanks to Vaccines and the protections of the populace from a Novel disease before the novelty was removed by 90% vaccine use and the (here is the bit you and Hadyn are too thick to understand read slowly) we are getting immunity boosts from the virus itself which is exactly where I pitched my posts at...reaching this equilibrium and living with Covid.

It makes me laugh that you tinfoil hatters are the ones still stuck and unable to live with Covid and move along...
It must be hard for you to admit you are wrong after the vaccine and booster mania you were so supportive of.
Phizer have admitted they did little or no testing before releasing the vaccine and still you cling on.
I doubt the vaccine saved anyone. The vast majority that survived did because of their DNA. Certainly, the vaccine and mandate mania caused more deaths than the virus.
Those people unable to get treatment for life threatening conditions which proved fatal, lack of screening and testing for other common diseases such as breast cancer, not to mention the those that took their own life.
No doubt your stupidity would have you lining up for yet another booster.

Cces

Cces

It must be hard for you to admit you are wrong after the vaccine and booster mania you were so supportive of.
Phizer have admitted they did little or no testing before releasing the vaccine and still you cling on.
I doubt the vaccine saved anyone. The vast majority that survived did because of their DNA. Certainly, the vaccine and mandate mania caused more deaths than the virus.
Those people unable to get treatment for life threatening conditions which proved fatal, lack of screening and testing for other common diseases such as breast cancer, not to mention the those that took their own life.
No doubt your stupidity would have you lining up for yet another booster.
If the vaccine didn't save anyone like you say then why are the unvaxxed over represented in deaths?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221017-140229_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20221017-140229_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 17

dean

It's a table.
I'll rephrase. Why are people with less than 2 doses over represented in covid deaths?
The table says those people had some form of vaccination, there is no unvaccinated column on that table. What we don't know is the health of any of those people irrespective of vaccine status. Covid finished some people off, without doubt.

Reactions: Hadyn
Cces

Cces

The table says those people had some form of vaccination, there is no unvaccinated column on that table. What we don't know is the health of any of those people irrespective of vaccine status. Covid finished some people off, without doubt.
It doesn't say that. Not fully vaccinated is anyone with less than 2 doses 🤷‍♂️ Your inability to interpret information comes as no surprise

dean

It doesn't say that. Not fully vaccinated is anyone with less than 2 doses 🤷‍♂️ Your inability to interpret information comes as no surprise
No, you are wrong. The table you produced says' Not Fully vaccinated, Fully Vaccinated, Received Booster. As you know, the vaccine was a two shot deal, then boosters.
Not Fully Vaccinated implies some vaccination. Otherwise, the it would read ' Unvaccinated'.
Surely you can understand that.

Reactions: Hadyn
Viking

Viking

Do you personally know anybody who died of the virus? Two sporty blokes I knew died, one in their 50s and the other in their 60s, both anti-vaxxers. Neither of them would of died if they hadn't caught the virus, they had no other conditions that I know of. A friend of my sister had her father die of it in the first Melbourne wave before vaccines became available.

When I tested positive for the virus it was so mild that I didn't know I had it because I had no symptoms but my younger family members that refused the vaccine got smashed by it for a week. I think the vaccine rollout was rushed and clunky here although not as badly some random at Phizer would have you believe. Phizer wasn't ideal for everyone though IMO, younger people should've got AZ like they did in Aus and the UK. But hindsight is 20/20 right?

I respect your decision as I do my extended family but don't pretend it was a non event, the excess death rate over the last two years in all the countries that report accurately, shows that it wasn't. The stink thing is that it's probably the first of many new diseases.

Last edited:
Cces

Cces

No, you are wrong. The table you produced says' Not Fully vaccinated, Fully Vaccinated, Received Booster. As you know, the vaccine was a two shot deal, then boosters.
Not Fully Vaccinated implies some vaccination. Otherwise, the it would read ' Unvaccinated'.
Surely you can understand that.
Compare the total number of deaths by ethnicity & by vaccination status. Lo & behold they're identical. Your flawed logic would suggest that there's ZERO deaths amongst people without any vaccinations. I will repeat. The Not Fully Vaccinated category is everyone who has had less than 2 vaccinations. 0 is less than 2 right? Show yourself out 🚪
20221017 165646

Last edited:
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Some people mistakenly think a vaccine is a cure- it’s not, in the case of covid it generally lessens the severity if you do get sick. The majority of people are vaccinated hence the lessened impact, unvaccinated whether they like it or not are benefitting also from those that are vaccinated.
Pfizer wasn’t the only brand of vaccine and like the other brands it wasn’t made up from scratch it piggybacked on work already done. The ‘rushed’ outcome was due to unprecedented scientific cooperation, the vaccines put to the top of the queue for peer reviews etc, pretty much the elimination of red tape- not skipping of steps.

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
I am glad I am free from all the hang ups in here. Once I saw people going mask less in public in my community I knew there was no longer reason to fear, the worst had passed, disaster and the destruction of health care had been avoided.

Pretty simple really, if you see people wandering around mask less and hospitals are ok, you are in the endemic phase.

None of this stuff was ever about politics for me.

I don't give s shit about peoples political and conspiracy theories bents.

All I know is I am free from the stress of it all and thankful to Pfizer and the Govt end of.

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Unique time of our lives and really testing peoples different beliefs, tolerances and views.

Glad it’s pretty much over - fingers crossed!

As Viking said there is another plague comming and it will be something else.

Fact of the four to eight year pandemic cycle now with industrialisation and globalization.

No way around it.

Funny thing is by the looks of things a group of people will treat the new pandemic exactly like this one even though they will have nothing to do with one another.

Good luck to them.

One day it is gonna get us. That is reality and the learning from thousands of years.

I don't lose any sleep over that. Why would you, nothing you can do about it apart till it is here.

My sense is there will be a lot more every man for himself next time.

And as I say good luck.

The way I look at Covid is it taught the people who will be survivors of the Super Flu...how to survive...and the rest....I no longer care what they do...I did care pre Covid.

Now I realise you shouldn't waste your time on other people who cannot help themselves with their ignorance.

wizards rage

wizards rage

As Viking said there is another plague comming and it will be something else.
Or an asteroids coming or cancer or a nuclear war or another Panthers premiership. Life always ends badly because it’s a terminal condition!

There’s always terrible things in the future. Just enjoy the moment, stay positive and don’t worry to much about what may happen in the future.

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Or an asteroids coming or cancer or a nuclear war or another Panthers premiership. Life always ends badly because it’s a terminal condition!

There’s always terrible things in the future. Just enjoy the moment, stay positive and don’t worry to much about what may happen in the future.

Did you not read I made it very clear I do not worry about it?

You are not almost certain to have Cancer or be dealing with an asteroid every four to eight years are you?

I am pragmatic about it. The Movie don't look up turned out to be a documentary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death
wizards rage

wizards rage

You are not almost certain to have Cancer or be dealing with an asteroid every four to eight years are you?
Some sort of bad stuff will happen to ourselves or someone in your extended family every 8-10 years.

My wife has had 2 health scares in the last 3 years. Lucky it ended up ok but one day it won’t.

Shit happens. Such is life. Celebrate the good times, like no major covid threat at the moment!

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Some sort of bad stuff will happen to ourselves or someone in your extended family every 8-10 years.

My wife has had 2 health scares in the last 3 years. Lucky it ended up ok but one day it won’t.

Shit happens. Such is life. Celebrate the good times, like no major covid threat at the moment!

None of your waffle changes the pandemic cycles.

I am happy in my life.

Hope you find the same peace and tranquillity in such a way that you do not feel the need to put words in peoples mouths.

• Haha
Reactions: wizards rage