General Clinton Toopi

• Thread starter The 22 BEAST_old
  • Start date

The 22 BEAST_old

With Tate prob leaving the Warriors we should take a good look at signing Toopi for 2010

Moz_old

Think maybe they should sign a cardioligist first he might be able to give them some "heart"

romel_old

toopi will shine at the gold coast, bring him to the warriors like any good player and they turn to shit lol.

*looks at ivan ...

Spence_old

toopi will shine at the gold coast, bring him to the warriors like any good player and they turn to shit lol.

*looks at ivan ...

Yeah I reckon, Maloney, Brown, Ta'ai, McKinnon and Henderson have been shocking so far. :p

blain91_old

Oh god... no thanks! he was past it when we got rid of him. He would only block young guys coming up.

EATASS_old

I dont think he has anyone particular in mind, it's more that he'd block the potential promotion of youngsters. It'd also be a step backward in my eyes..

Spence_old

It's just because I haven't seen much of this years Toyota Cup, I was wondering which players in it are actually pushing for spots in the top team?

EATASS_old

It's just because I haven't seen much of this years Toyota Cup, I was wondering which players in it are actually pushing for spots in the top team?

The centres have probably been the least impressive? Certainly noone who is going so well they're assured of a first grade squad place.

Spence_old

The centres have probably been the least impressive? Certainly noone who is going so well they're assured of a first grade squad place.

That's what I was thinking, so I was confused that he would say that, hence why I asked in the first place. I guess Penehe is the next in line though?

Magic Stick_old

That's what I was thinking, so I was confused that he would say that, hence why I asked in the first place. I guess Penehe is the next in line though?

I dont rate Penehe at all...he is too slow in everything he does

Sosaia Feki or Thomas Ah Van are alot better prospects

Spence_old

You could also argue Glen (I'm not even going to try spell his last name) is next inline for the wing, by Toopi coming over Inu is pushed onto the wing (if he isn't there already) which stunts his development?