General Check out my 40th birthday cake

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

I had my 40th last night, and my wife's friend made my cake.

I reckon its awesome.
Afbcdn sphotos f aakamaihdnet hphotos ak prn2 1378359 10151754189934327 1861042203 n

Afbcdn sphotos e aakamaihdnet hphotos ak ash3 999618 10151754189924327 396717306 n

Afbcdn sphotos d aakamaihdnet hphotos ak frc1 r270 1450069 10151754190089327 1807997793 n

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

You could send it to Dan Burton dan@warriors.co.nz or go to the top Wayne@warriors.co.nz

Who made the cake and the figurine ?
My wife's friend dabbles in cake making. She has an amazing talent, but doesn't do it professionally. Its a shame the man was made from straight icing. I would have loved to have kept it, but apparently it will not last.

It is a nice touch to put him in my favourite jersey, instead of the standard home jersey. I wear it all the time. I did point out she should have put tiny little signatures all over it, but she didn't even notice them. They are starting to wear off.

Reactions: Gee
surfin

surfin

My wife's friend dabbles in cake making. She has an amazing talent, but doesn't do it professionally. Its a shame the man was made from straight icing. I would have loved to have kept it, but apparently it will not last.

It is a nice touch to put him in my favourite jersey, instead of the standard home jersey. I wear it all the time. I did point out she should have put tiny little signatures all over it, but she didn't even notice them. They are starting to wear off.

No signatures, typical people have no pride in their work.;)

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

No signatures, typical people have no pride in their work.;)
Funny sidenote.

I was trawling through ebay.com.au the other day trying to find a UV-proof football display case to show off my signed ball in my very sunny conservatory bar (I never did find one that was going to cost me less that $200-300, which is too much), when I came across a listing for a Steeden signed by the entire 2013 Warriors squad. It had a price around the couple of hundred dollar mark Australian. I compared the signatures to the ones that I personally witnessed the players put on my ball, and none of them were even close to a match. I wonder how much merchandise is out there that is nothing but a weak counterfeit, and how much money people are making out of it?

surfin

surfin

Funny sidenote.

I was trawling through ebay.com.au the other day trying to find a UV-proof football display case to show off my signed ball in my very sunny conservatory bar (I never did find one that was going to cost me less that $200-300, which is too much), when I came across a listing for a Steeden signed by the entire 2013 Warriors squad. It had a price around the couple of hundred dollar mark Australian. I compared the signatures to the ones that I personally witnessed the players put on my ball, and none of them were even close to a match. I wonder how much merchandise is out there that is nothing but a weak counterfeit, and how much money people are making out of it?

Awww man now I'll have to take the listing off. If anyone still wants a steeden signed by the entire Warriors squad, 1/2 price pm me.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Contributor
Funny sidenote.

Always do your homework. Your finding is a perfect example of why you have to.

That cake is nuts! The detail on the jersey is amazing. Only thing I hate about cakes that nice is I never want to cut them.

Post it on Facebook or tag them on twitter...

Reactions: Gee
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Always do your homework. Your finding is a perfect example of why you have to.

That cake is nuts! The detail on the jersey is amazing. Only thing I hate about cakes that nice is I never want to cut them.

Post it on Facebook or tag them on twitter...
Yeah, I chucked it on the Vodafone Warriors Facebook page.