Player Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
Wacko's Whispers posted yesterday that CNK might be a walk up starter at fullback for the Raiders after training there.

I thought Cotric would move there after Wighton has gone to the halves.

And what ever happened to Brad Abbey?

Far North Forever

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 5, 2013
Northland
Good player who didn't suit our current system of big wings who can carry out of the red zone. Hope he gets a go at the Raiders but ex warriors haven't feared to well over there: Tupou, Gubb, Hingano, Abbey, Clarke to name a few.

Reactions: matiunz

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
Good player who didn't suit our current system of big wings who can carry out of the red zone. Hope he gets a go at the Raiders but ex warriors haven't feared to well over there: Tupou, Gubb, Hingano, Abbey, Clarke to name a few.
CNK followed the NRL food chain of Storm players going to the Warriors and then Warriors players going to the Raiders.

Magic Johnson

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Wacko's Whispers posted yesterday that CNK might be a walk up starter at fullback for the Raiders after training there.

I thought Cotric would move there after Wighton has gone to the halves.

And what ever happened to Brad Abbey?
Cotric doesn't want to play fullback and he's more suited to less running more impact which he can do better from wing/centre, The kids big for a 20 year old, he'll be even bigger in 2/3 years time and IMO to big for a modern day fullback. Abbey has a shot at Fullback but he's a bit error prone and weak defensively, While CNK's not great in these area's also he's better than Abbey.

pbrown01123

stir it up!
Contributor
Mar 12, 2018
Really happy for CNK. He deserves his success at the Raiders. We should never have let him go. Paying the price for it now.
agree, he's obviously a year older and put a few pounds and is better for it, and I know he wouldn't have to be fantastic to be better than what we've got at centre, but he wouldn't have got much game time for us at full-back.

Reactions: bruce

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2016
Good player, always impressed me when he played fullback, looks like that was his position not wing or centre. Unfortunate to be behind one of the best here, but that’s why people move on I guess; LIMITED OPPORTUNITIES STEPHEN YOU CUNT. Sorry don’t no where that came from! Wrong thread!!

Last edited:

xWarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 27, 2012
CNK hasn't been tearing it up at the wing though, he's been playing FB. Zero chance he was going to oust last years Dally M and current captain.

I'm just glad he got a shot, and that he's killing it.
He could of played centre though , he was named at centre in the 2016 ISP Team of the Year ! .

Upcoming Match

Brisbane Broncos Central Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

04 Jul

6.7 Total Avg Rating
6.4 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings