General Changes against Brisbane.

kingdamo_old

The questions will be in a few weeks: Who does Hohaia replace when he gets back?

warriors4life_old

what a idiot, you want to drop mckinnon and henderson also while you at it?cause there off to slow starts also

I agree, I'm glad Cleary is the coach and not some of the people on here, can't believe they are calling for Kemp to be dropped after 2 games where he has done little wrong and has been very solid with the boot.

jahc_old

The questions will be in a few weeks: Who does Hohaia replace when he gets back?
I've been posting humorously for a few hours now, but getting back on topic:

Fein is either a solid halfback, or a solid hooker. Stacey is a dynamic halfback, and Hohaia is dynamic off the bench. It makes sense to me to make Hohaia our interchange hooker, and leave out Fein. It's a tough call. Fein has given us great service, but there's people knocking on the door with better skill sets. And if we have another injury, Fein will be there to fill in and do a good solid job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Northern_Union

Christ almight. Everyone with an opinion that differes from anyone that is calling anyone else an idiot, stop now!
If your opinion is different, stop having it and sit on the fence ala Skinny_Ravs.

Last edited by a moderator:

kiwi man_old

1.mckinnon
2.kemp
3.tate
4.ropati
5.vatuvei
6.moon
7.jones
8.packer
9.henderson
10.price
11.mannering
12.lillyman
13.luck

14.fien
15.rapira
16.royal
17.tai'i (dropped a few balls but i think we shud persist with him, no point in playing ah mau for 15 when the 20s clearly need him, tai'i can warm matulinos spot till he is back)

garyhobson_old

Theres no way i would drop Denan Kemp. He has not reached his 2008 form, but its only 2 games into the season. A lot of improvement in him, has all the skills and attributes to be a representative winger. Hasnt even been playing that bad. I wouldnt replace him with Aidan Kirk - hes rubbish. Stick with Denan Kemp, he will come good.

Northern_Union

What was Kemp's trial form like? Taking that into concideration he has had 5 games.

jahc_old

say hi to skinny I think she's been there since last season!
Oh, what the heck, I'll jump off the fence. Hohaia to the bench, Fein to drop out of the side!

I hate predicting form 3 weeks into the future, but I realised that with the hooking role, an in form Hohaia is better than an in form Fein.