General Changes against Brisbane.

jahc_old

Honestly if you don't like a certain type of idea on a forum either ignore it or go else where. Pretty simple really.
Some people might not like the way you post. But it's what makes the world go around.
Okay, homie. :) I've said my piece.

Northern_Union

Okay, homie. :) I've said my piece.

Sorry, just re-read what i wrote. I didn't mean to sound like i was telling you to bugger off. What i was trying to say was we have different opinions and sometimes we're going to read things that piss us off.

jahc_old

Sorry, just re-read what i wrote. I didn't mean to sound like i was telling you to bugger off. What i was trying to say was we have different opinions and sometimes we're going to read things that piss us off.
Oh right. It's cool. :) But I've said everything I wanted to say anyway. Bring on the knives! lol

Magic Stick_old

Team for next week

Mckinnon
Kemp
Tate
Ropati
Vatuvei
Moon
Jones
Packer
Henderson
Price
Mannering
Lillyman
Luck

Fien
Rapira
Royal
Brown

Tajhay_old

i dont understand. kemp has done absolutely nothing wrong. he simply hasnt had the attacking opportunities as the warriors usually go to manu's wing..and on the other side there is a strong change the attack wont go past tate's hands...

his defence has been superb.

Iafeta_old

Changes?

Ukuma probably needs a bit longer to work on his handling, I genuinely felt for the guy though.

Denan Kemp, I'd keep him in but he needs to improve his enthusiasm. I don't know, I just don't think he 'feels' it at the Warriors. Loved his kick though.

Ropo I wouldn't drop either, but he needs to stop being dragged too far in field on a spread. Manly caught him out time and time again.

Aidan Kirk is one of the unluckiest players in the NRL - he's a damn solid player and also does a good job for us.

AussieWarriorsFan_old

Imagine that performance today with Lance Hohaiah darting from dummy half. Get well soon Lance!

tHe_maC_old

We win and you people want wholesale changes....

Idiots.

The only changes that need to be made are obvious, Jones for Fien and Luck back from injury.

jahc_old

Aidan Kirk is one of the unluckiest players in the NRL - he's a damn solid player and also does a good job for us.
Kirk can fill in for Kemp if he plays Origin this year!
Btw I rate Kirk too. He shows amazing agility and balance for a palagi.

AussieWarriorsFan_old

What has Kemp done wrong? He got tackled into touch on a bad play, but that's about it.

He also kicked off the second half into touch on the full. Just a technical point. I agree with you otherwise.

commonsense_old

kemp made a couple mistakes, but not enough to warrant him to be dropped. if fien didnt try to be a hero in the 75th minute and actually passed the ball on the 3rd tackle like most halves wouldve, my money was on kemp to score the match winner.

KempForanMoon_old

if kemp see's another little guy like offord again on the wing.i hope he tries take him on the outside again,offord was up to it today,buy the next guy might not be