General Can you get the NRL in the USA?

LordGnome_old

Does anyone know if any of the cable channels in the US covers the NRL?

We are going to be on holiday over there for the last 3 rounds of the finals and it has just occured to me that the Warriors might get that far!

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

IF nothing else works, our man happie72 i think has highlights on youtube within a few hours of the game being completed

AmeriKiwi_old

Where are you staying in America, WBB? Sorry to say it`s highly doubtful that you`ll find anyone that`s even heard of the Warriors there, let alone find them on television... you can check out the sports channel packages that either www.directtv.com or www.comcast.com have available, though. Have a GREAT holiday!

moonfire_old

Since we are talking overseas coverage. I am moving to England b4 next season and was wondering what the NRL coverage is like over there. Am I likely to be able to follow the warriors or will I become a "Can anyone tape it and send it over?" kinda guy?

Swanley_old

sentanta.com

try this link:

https://gb.setanta.tv/gb_index.htm

I use them in the UK.

Have seen about 17 Warrior games this year.

Not so sure about the US programming it looks like only the NPC is shown.

You might be able to view the Setanta Ireland channel in the States, they have the NRL.

LordGnome_old

I am going to be in Disney World, Florida, and I supose the internet will be second choice if there is no coverage on cable.

You can get the NRL on Setanta in the UK, plus you can find lots of southern hemisphere sports on Sky (Super 14 etc)