General Can this team win the Preimrship? 2007....

JonB_old

1. Wade Mckinnon
2 Patrick Ah Van
3 Tony Martin
4 Simon Mannering
5 Manu Vatuvei
6 Jerome Ropati
7 Grant Rovelli
8 Evarn Tuamavae
9 Nathan Fein
10 Steven Price
11 Rueben Wiki
12 Louis Anderson
13 Sione Faumauna

14 Hohia
15 Sam Rapira
16 Michael Luck
17 Emphlame Lauki

Of course factoring give and take that is just what I would have for our 2007, but with our 25 can we do it?

AmeriKiwi_old

A little early to speak for McKinnon yet, but can`t see any reason why this team can`t beat anyone in the NRL... next year, as you say, Jonny.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

yeah deffinetly but i think ah van would b more suited to full bak. we couldv even won this yr if it wernt for tha 4 point penalty but next yr if we can start wit all our points then i think well go along way n hopefully win the premiership

Esoj_old

no reason why not. it is going great guns at the moment. and it will largely be the same team next year. just need some luck with injury and keep playing like we are now and we should be there abouts I think

JonB_old

My issue ith that team is, the tigers had Benji Scott Prince and Hodgson.
The bulldogs had SBW, Willie Mason, O'Melley Asatasi an awesome pack.
Rhys Wesser carved up for the Panther behing the Hair beers, when they were at there Prime it was pretty much 4 awesome props to deal with.
What factor sets us apart is my question.

Skinny_Ravs82

What sets us apart? Well I don't know at this stage, but gunning for something I heard a while back it's the: UNKNOWN factor.

Wiki_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
yeah deffinetly but i think ah van would b more suited to full bak. we couldv even won this yr if it wernt for tha 4 point penalty but next yr if we can start wit all our points then i think well go along way n hopefully win the premiership

If we are good enough to win the premiership this year then the -4 won't come into play.

Wiki_old

JonB said:
Rhys Wesser carved up for the Panther behing the Hair beers, when they were at there Prime it was pretty much 4 awesome props to deal with.

We have two of the best props in the NRL in Steve and Ruben.
We have one of the most creative forwards in Sione.
We have the biggest winger ever in Manu Vatuvei.

Our team is full of stars, we just haven't realised our potential yet.

sebastian_old

Wiki said:
JonB said:

We have two of the best props in the NRL in Steve and Ruben.
We have one of the most creative forwards in Sione.
We have the biggest winger ever in Manu Vatuvei.

Our team is full of stars, we just haven't realised our potential yet.

Amen to that!!!

warriors4life_old

A champion team can beat a team of champions. It's all about having the right make-up of players and not putting too many players of the same type in the team. If we can find a balance then we will succeed.

warriorfaithful*_old

Sure of course we can win it in 2007. But i still think we are a chance in 2006!!!!!!( Nothing wrong with being faithful and having hope lol)

Skinny_Ravs82

warriorfaithful* said:
Sure of course we can win it in 2007. But i still think we are a chance in 2006!!!!!!( Nothing wrong with being faithful and having hope lol)

My favorite partner in crime ;) you said it all!

warriorfaithful*_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriorfaithful* said:

Thanks lol. I know you will be thinking the exact same way about our 2006 prospects.

Skinny_Ravs82

warriorfaithful* said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
warriorfaithful* said:

Thanks lol. I know you will be thinking the exact same way about our 2006 prospects.

But of course. Hehe. Anything can happen when it comes to the Warriors