General Can Shaun Johnson be the greatest of all time?

Can Shaun Johnson be the GOAT?

• Yes. He's a boss.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No. He's not fit to polish the boots of his holiness, Grant Rovelli.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

staceyjones4life_old

Watching the game today made me re-realise that Shaun Johnson is a truly special player. He moves so effortlessly, he has a great tactical mind, and he is a pure athlete. Add to that the fact that he is only 21 years old, and that is scary.

I honestly think that barring injuries, and with the right guidance, he has what it takes to be the best to ever play the game.

Discuss.

sebastian_old

These polls make me cringe. Not because he hasn't got a good chance at probably staking a future claim. But that they're perhaps tempting fates, specifically the injury gods. The answer to your question, is obviously, yes. But lets hope for no injuries, rather than whether he'll be the greatest. Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tajhay_old

That try reminded me of Jordan...taking the ball to the rim and changing his dunk selection...

Sirpartyman_old

I haven't seen a player with so much time since Jordan. He is a combination of Joey & Benji. He's got joeys body shape which is a good thing too.
Once he learns how to conduct the team he will be the greatest I can feel it in my bones. This will come next year when he takes the reins from Maloney & also becomes our GK. Remember this is what his 17th game?
I believe he can be the best ever.. He's got too much time not to step up to the nek level

BringBackRovelli_old

Seriously, dude???? Yeah he's ok but how can you compare him to the great Grant Rovelli?

facefacts_old

Watching the game today made me re-realise that Shaun Johnson is a truly special player. He moves so effortlessly, he has a great tactical mind, and he is a pure athlete. Add to that the fact that he is only 21 years old, and that is scary.

I honestly think that barring injuries, and with the right guidance, he has what it takes to be the best to ever play the game.

Discuss.

Mmmm, told ya so.

Jesbass_old

Discuss.

If the answer is 'yes', and he fullfills that potential, will you change your username? :D

surfin_old

That try reminded me of Jordan...taking the ball to the rim and changing his dunk selection...

I know he bounced the ball for Manus try but there was definate traveling in the second, he took way more than 2 steps and thats not even counting the ones in the air.