General Cameron George AMA (not real)

Reaction score
Uncmase

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I am Cameron George. Ask me anything.
Hi Cameron. I heard your phone was running hot! Did it melt? And stop working?
Also, In regards to changing the "Culture" at the "Club" is your first name "Boy" by any chance Mr George ? Oxoxoxox

Reaction score
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Hi Cameron. I heard your phone was running hot! Did it melt? And stop working?
Also, In regards to changing the "Culture" at the "Club" is your first name "Boy" by any chance Mr George ? Oxoxoxox
Hi Uncase, the Vodafone has run out of prepay credit so we can’t check the messages, Mooks is shooting up to the shops to buy a voucher so we should have some exciting announcements in the near future.

ps. I changed the culture at the Auckland Racing Club when I worked there.

Funny story, when I applied for that role I thought it was for the Auckland Racism Club, still got the job tho.

Next question.

Reaction score
wrighty

wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I am Cameron George. Ask me anything.
1) Do you feel safe as CEO walking the streets of South Auckland at night?
2) Were the 5 Australian players waiting to sign any minute we click our fingers NRL starters or "has beens" struggling to make the bench?

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Reaction score
Posts moved from other thread into here since its the offseason and we could all do with a bit of humour. Please dont carry this offtopic type posting in other threads and just keep it here.

Hi Cameron, Nice support of SK all throughout your tenure. How did it feel when he did not reciprocate and told you to get back in your box? I guess he is a better chess player than you. That move made bumped you to the front of the queue.

Reaction score
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Hello, Mr Wray of the FBI here. Do you recall a Mr Watson and do you know where the cash that bought the club was sent to? We’ve had a brief email from someone who goes under the assumed name of Bruce, but no definite leads.

I would appreciate a response by return, my employer is a nightmare to work for and I may not be here that much longer.

Reaction score
Swanley

Swanley

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Hi Mr George

May I call you Cameron? Can you please advise where you purchased your fantastic pair of "no fuck" glasses from, which are also very rose tinted. I'm looking to buy myself a pair for the coming NRL season.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Miket12

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Aloha Richard, sorry, Cam,
bruce bruce wanted me to ask when we can expect decent free WIFI at MSt and how are the owners plans for the new Laundry going? Any plans to buy land on Stanley Street to build a new Carlaw Park?
Mahalo, Miket12

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Wham bam got no plan Cam

Are you actioning SKs request to the NRL to increase the game to a 15 a side sport to allow for 3 hookers on the field at any time?

Will Roger be playing prop again this year?

Is it true that Toronto tried to buy Blair first but couldn't afford his salary so had to settle for SBW?

Reaction score

PNG Kiwi

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Boy George Culture Club

What have you actually achieved at the club? You puffed it up for the sale, now your management team are leaving a sinking ship.

Bums on seats George, that's what is required how are you going to solve that problem?

Reaction score
Big_Fattz

Big_Fattz

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
Yo mah home dog Cammy G wesside *slaps hand G styles* you good? Yeah just wondering when you get a contract extension? cos me and the Bois are loving all the responsibility and hard work we get to skip out on
Ps. shot for getting rid of corvo dox

Reaction score
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Do you feel safe as CEO walking the streets of South Auckland at night?
I'm not familiar with South Auckland but Mark has told us if we don't start making money we will be walking the streets of Hunter's Corner Papatoetoe, is that safe?

Australian players, NRL starters,"has beens" struggling to make the bench?
Due to commercial sensitivity and not naming names, I can only tell you that the players are 2 out of the 3 options above.

Reaction score
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Hi Cameron,

You are obviously an expert on thoroughbreds. Will you be leading the fitness programme this year as rumoured, now that you have got rid of the head trainer?
I'm no expert but my business book says look at successful people and copy what they are doing.

We've got rid of the middle man now, so our new training regime is focusing on just copying everything Roger does: right now the boys are waking up in the middle of the night and changing nappies.

"Hardest preseason ever".

Top Bottom