• Bulldogs to maul us!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bookies in Sydney have the Warriors & Dogs evenly matched

Could'nt believe that Warriors where second best attacking side after Cowboys

Defence is a problem, like most of you guys say , defense is Warriors weekness
Fix that ASAP

Like my name BiiggerD means Bigger Defence, not a big appendage between the legs.

Having a few nice Marlbourough Sav Blancs here in Sydney and hoping Warriors WIN.

We got the little fast men to run around them big fellas .. need to keep the ball away from them ... no mistakes.. keep as much possesion as possible .. then who knozzzz...

Is keeping trying to play it tight against these big motherfuckers the best game plan, I'm not so sure.
Have to agree with your statement, I feel it would be the dumbest move to try and out muscle their front row, with the arsenal they have on the bench. Problem is, that during the season so far the big doggie forward pack hasn't run out of puff either

Holy fuck that Bulldogs pack and bench is filled with big boys. Amazing.

Shaun Johnson and Tui's minders are going to get a workout today and so will our centres who will have T-Rex and Jackson running at them all night...
mistake free football and not giving the bulldogs ball can slow this down. make that big pack turn around and tire them out. a helluva alot of repeat sets as well

but for the warriors thats damn hard

0.PNG

Holy fuck that Bulldogs pack and bench is filled with big boys. Amazing.

Shaun Johnson and Tui's minders are going to get a workout today and so will our centres who will have T-Rex and Jackson running at them all night...

Fortunately for us T-rex is rocks and diamonds. More rocks than diamonds too. But the sheer size of that lot will wear us out if we don't run them around. Mistake-free footy, Luke kicking behind them and making them backpedal a lot will work I reckon. Grubbers behind Graham and co.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Very mild night here in the capital, bit breezy but really good conditions. Cake tin maybe a third full so around 12k.

Boys to be a lot better than last week but they'll need to be. Bulldogs by 8.

Reactions: bruce
Status
Not open for further replies.