• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Bulldogs 12-

• Bulldogs 13+

• Bulldogs to maul us!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling comfortable about this game as well. Maybe my expectations have just gotten that low I'm not getting any feelings at all.

I'm thinking Warriors fast start, Dogs grind back into it, 2 points in it either way going into the last 20 and then two quick tries helps us to pull away at the end before a lazy consolation try makes the score look closer at the end (plus gives us all those Warrior feels of screwing it up that we're all used to by now).

I feel a Warriors 24point victory say about 46-22.

Warriors close to hitting 50 but remove some key players because the game is won and then miss the finals on for and against.

Hilarious isn't it, we have no problem scoring points, yet all we hear around here is how we need these attacking players back in the side, never mind the fact that they cant defend for shit or hold onto the ball...bring back Konrad!!! Vatuvei goes straight back on the wing, move Lolohea out of a position where he's formed the best outside back combo we've seen in years into a position were he'll be targeted mercilessly, while having to bring in yet another weak defender to cover his vacated wing spot, all in a misguided and unnecessary attempt to score more points.

We dont need to score more points, we need to defend at an NRL level for the full eighty and hold onto the goddam ball.
the thing is Lolo was playing on the wing last week, Manu was out, Hurrell had maybe twenty minutes all up, and we still got thumped last week. its our middle, our go Forward thats letting us down.

I think our record on attack is deceiving at the moment, we came back when the tigers put their foot of the pedal and scored points against the two teams below us.

If we can hold our own round the ruck we are a chance tonight.

Reactions: Run_it_str8

Jordan G

I think our record on attack is deceiving at the moment, we came back when the tigers put their foot of the pedal and scored points against the two teams below us.

If we can hold our own round the ruck we are a chance tonight.

Put their foot off the pedal....is that the opposite of taking their foot on the brakes? ;)

Make tackles for eighty.....hold the ball for the duration......the Warriors will win if those conditions are met.

I have a good feeling, provided we are steady as she goes.....the Dogs will get rolled in a massive up set.

Warriors by Six.
if Sups having a good feeling, then Im having a good feeling lol Warriors by 8

Reactions: Sup42
Opening the first bottle and hope to be nearly insensible by the time the game starts as I find it's the only way to watch this team.

Which side will be get today? If the players turn up and are switched on, we win by plenty. If not, long day on the couch.
Kicking critical today, we need to keep turning their pack around.

Warriors by 4

Reactions: frankspence
I put my last 100 on us to win by more then 12 with the bookie lets go boys!!!

I put my life savings a whole $300 on the Dogs at 13 plus, chances are we'll both dip out, Dogs win in the last minute from a length of the field try after a stupid off load or knock on.

• Haha
Reactions: nzw
I'm still worried about tonight.

Why? Well, Wright will struggle against any team on attack (he won't give up much, but he won't change much ball in hand either), Fusitua is the opposite in that he might score a freak try, but then concede two ridiculously soft ones... Still yet to see Roger Tuivasa-Sheck defend!, and the Dogs pack could steam roll us.

I know we've got one try in us - Kata is good for one per game. But struggling to see where the others will come from. If Shaun Johnson runs laterally all day - watch the dogs leave him on the ground... (Graham will come out looking for him IMO).

Oh well, I'm about to go to the gym, the beers are in the fridge... Come back from the gym, start drinking, and then it's game time.

To those at the game - have a good one and for your sakes, I hope our boys turn up.

Nah, we can't defend, never will, at least not this year. We'll finish outside the top 8, but have a sniff. That said, I'm looking for an entertaining, free flowing season, starting with the Bulldogs. I want the scoring machines. Make me happy.

Apiata and a survivor slash returned serviceman.

Thanks for the funny and sarcastic correction.

They poke fun and show my mistake.

Two shay
Just how this place runs Mate, don't take it personal, we all take the piss out of each others mistakes.
Can't be too serious when we back a team like the Warriors.

Anzac Cove was Galipoli i.e. first world war.

the thing is Lolo was playing on the wing last week, Manu was out, Hurrell had maybe twenty minutes all up, and we still got thumped last week. its our middle, our go Forward thats letting us down.

The thing is our edge defense has been getting much better over the last few weeks, McCrapsalot even stated the stats show a real improvement if it wasn't already obvious...so what does he do??? break up the best edge defense we have...particularly our right edge which historically has more traffic coming their way.

It's always been so easy for opposition teams to tear us up out wide, they knew if they put pressure on those weak links they would have success more often than not...now whats happening (or was until McDipshit screwed it up) is our edges arent such easy targets so they focus more on the middle which magnifies our packs weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.