• DRAW

• Bulldogs Golden Point

• Bulldogs 12-

• Bulldogs 13+

• Bulldogs Bite!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping Abbey dont come back to haunt us.
Alot bigger now and showed some toe during the nines.
Hope he gets caught up in RFMs afro.

We got this , dont know why i feel confident about it.

Have to agree with you weno, I dont know why either but I am feeling like this could be a classic game and more importantly a win.

Warriors by 8.

Reactions: 1 user
First post of the year, glad to be back! Really not sure about this game. Heart says warriors by 8 head says Dogs by 13+ and that funny feeling in my testicles suggests to me it's going to golden point.

Foran and Mutts can't come back quick enough.

Golden point in the testicles?
That's gotta hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I heard that as a one off, the club is changing its name to the Vodafone Mitchell Pearce's.. cos tonight we're gonna **** the dogs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Bulldogs are due for a win, and the Warriors have done little in the first two rounds to give me confidence that they will win tonight. Hope I am proved wrong.

Reactions: 1 users

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I'm tipping Fusitua to score a double.

Kata to score one and bomb four.

Johnson to bomb to the corner for Manu nine times after it doesn't work the first seventeen times.

Bodene to score of a Shaun Johnson short pass.

Just saying.
Im hoping for a masterstroke of Genius by SK where he puts Fusitua to Fullback and Lolo back to the wing.

edit i mean back to the bench.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
was just looking at the team list again as there are still to many players on it. Where do you see the update (revised) list with the gameday players and bench on it? Has Ayshford made it onto the bench?

was just looking at the team list again as there are still to many players on it. Where do you see the update (revised) list with the gameday players and bench on it? Has Ayshford made it onto the bench?

The final list is an hour before kick off isn't it ?

Edit - I'm not sure tbh. Cleary used to alter the team like 5 mins before kick off so who knows..

The final list is an hour before kick off isn't it ?

Edit - I'm not sure tbh. Cleary used to alter the team like 5 mins before kick off so who knows..
Yip, should find out within the next 40 minutes - nothing on either the Warriors or NRL sites yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.