• DRAW

• Bulldogs Golden Point

• Bulldogs 12-

• Bulldogs 13+

• Bulldogs Bite!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors havent deserved to be in the NRL since 2011. I see one thing to blame. Our totally uninspiring and uninterested halfback. Our attack died with his rise. We are flat on defence and backwards in attack. Not a single player knows how to break a line anymore. Endless coaches, endless new up and coming stars, endless hope from the sorry bunch of supporters. They havent inspired hope in me for a few years now. Bored, bored, bored.

This is a terrible Bulldog side....doesnt say alot for this warriors team, Dreadful
This is a terrible Warriors team.

Lolohea out the back.

Rookie half.

Boring forward pack.

Poor Issac Luke. Poor Kata.

No creativity, no confidence to tackle.

We need to stop acting if this team which ran out today was any better than the Bulldogs they weren't.

Reactions: Hadyn and Johnnyray
Wow they looked so uninterested.

I really can't believe that they were happy with last year's forwards. Say what you like about the backs etc but if you're not laying a foundation with quality go forward the backs can do a thing.

WarriorBall

What a brain dead bunch of cu**s, easily the dumbest team in the NRL, They finally get ahead by 2 points a then start throwing the ball around inside there own 40, error try, error try ... game over! Fucken shit for brains.

Reactions: Glen and Mr. Muller
Status
Not open for further replies.