Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Knights beat Panthers yesterday, had no right to, especially playing up in Penrith - but these teams in the bottom 8 enjoy wrecking the plans of the top 8. They're also building for 2019 and in some cases playing for contracts etc.

Realistically the Warriors need to play confidently and win comfortably. If they produce another Titans performance then what sort of side do they plan to be in a month in the finals. That sort of form and momentum doesn't just appear out of nowhere. These games need to be won so we can keep building.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Listening to the ISP coverage the commentator goes ' an update....Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has entered the building ( thought she was gonna say hes bloody out)
Same again for Nzwarriors 1-17 today: Roger Tuivasa-Sheck; Fusitu'a, Beale, Kata, Maumalo; Green, Johnson; Gavet, Luke, Paasi; Papali'i, Blair; Mannering. Bench | Tevaga, Afoa, Pulu, Hiku.

#NRLBulldogsWarriors
Brilliant news that Pulu is fit for us.

He is obviously not fully fit or he wouldn't need easing in off the bench ....but should get there by the finals...Tohu Harris too...should be not to bad....hes more of a big motor non athletic type...( has a depth of his baseline fitness).

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Yeah I'm real nervous. .taking my
blood pressure pill now instead of tonight !

Dam this is more stressful than work....go figure !

Might have to do some deep breathing !
Shit bro ... don't you work in a prison ... I seem to remember you saying something like that ... could be wrong

If so though may I be so bold as to recommend a few small puffs on a joint

Might help with that stress ... don't arrest me please :eek::D

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Shit bro ... don't you work in a prison ... I seem to remember you saying something like that ... could be wrong

Fuck me

Sup’s a coppa?

Shit just got real

Now I’m nervous

Lol.

Hang on

Works in a prison or in prison??

Murraytd

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 5, 2014
Brisbane
Interviewing Stacey on Fox sports. Fuck he inspires confidence. Love the little general. Proud to be a Warrior...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012

Cant cheat...drug testing...no puff puff lol

• Haha
Reactions: Stone

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
[QUOTE="gREVUS, post: 739160, member: 66" Their scoring has been sufficient to keep them in the top 4. It was the defense that has let them down. Honestly i think it was 3 games that stopped them being top of the table right now.[/QUOTE]

Well technically no, their scoring is 100~ short of the top 4. I do know what you are trying to get at, opposition scoring limits our offense, but thats just the point, when was the last time the warriors scored over 50? they use to do it twice a season even if they didnt make the finals. i dont think we even cracked 40 this year. 20-6 is a good game for the warriors this year.

our offense is centred around structured football, which is a good thing, which means 4 hit ups, pass it wide, nothing doing, kick, wait for opposition to make mistake. get in the 20 and try to put somebody through a gap or kick to Fusitua or pass to Fusitua, those are our 3 offensive options. thats really not good enough for a roster of this calibre. every other team can score consistently from outside the 20 and plenty have set plays to help crack the line. IMO its our team that should be in the top 2 offensively and its obvious its the change in culture, all im saying is i hope it is what i think, which is Kearney doing a Bennett with a club, which is completions, defense, offense. He wont move onto the next roster until a team has the first one down pat. and i think we have achieved that to a large degree, our completions have improved dramatically on a consistent basis, defense on our goal line is not even comparable its so much better (but long range tries hurt us at times still), and i think next year hopefully we get our playmakers doing just that, blitzing opposition offense with players in motion, reverse angles, players stepping, players running onto lukes 2nd phase offloads, teaching Kata when to pass. I believe our Roster could easily be the top scoring club in a season.

I mean the storm have some good offense, but we are chock full of playmakers. They are 510 and we are 398, they are 177 FnA we are 2. And currently we are 3rd best defense, I can remember last time we had better defense. I dont think its just blow out games, its our brand of football. Being easily the best offloading team by far we should be scoring a lot of broken field tries. Not attacking the team, just pointing out what we will hopefully focus on next year.

And right now is a great time to put on some tries, 3 games out, a couple wins behind us including dragons, could get us in REAl good form regardless of top 4 or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: gREVUS

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Sweet Blocker is commentating, one of my favourites. Hughes, Buderus and Blocker is a top notch team......no Halligan is bliss.

Edit: Its not Hughes? Damn it sounds like him!

Reactions: Otto Sump and Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Gotta larf how the non playing reserves always take the opportunity to get a muscle shot....in their undies on the dressing room cam.

Satae and Vuna are well built, Satae is humungous.

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Edit: I deleted the original post as it was off topic, insensitive & frankly in extremely poor taste

Note to self ... don't toke, drink & post

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Miket12 and Sup42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player