• Bulldogs 12-

• Bulldogs Mauling!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
re MP, possible but I cant see us even making the top 4. We needed the tigers to beat the dragons and us to beat the bulldogs to have any real hope. i cant see the dragons losing either of their last games as bad as they are running without Whipit. either way we have to win all 3 last games to have a chance as we have to beat panthers and hope they lose their other game as well. looking at the full table its clear we arent at the level of the top 6 teams. we have needed more offensive set plays all year which ive constantly highlighted and whilst our goal line D and slowing the play the ball has improved, we have had way too many blow out games. i just hope kearneys 3 year plan is completions, defense, offense. we are majorly under achieving with the roster we field and its usually intensity thats lacking, turning up to win not just play.

We should win today, but how many games this year has that been the case and we have lost. Also all the spoon runners are out to cause upsets and stick clear of the bottom. So we better turn up to play. who knows, if we put on 60 points in our last 3 games and penrith and dragons lose 20 we could squeak into 4th. and who knows the whole top 6 could lose every game by 40 ie wishful thinking haha

I cant help but feel a bit disapointed after our start to the year if we dont make the 4. but i do hope its a progression and next year puts us back on course for the 4 and maybe MP

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
If the refs are mean to us they won't be allowed in the huddle at the end of their last game, shit like that matters.
They should invite whichever ref pisses them off the most into the huddle and when the ref says they aren’t retiring, Blair should say, “After that pathetic performance, you shouldn’t be reffing at this level next year!”

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
I think we have already made the finals. Wests really needed that game last night to have any realistic chance and us to fail 3 games in a row badly.

I think we will beat panthers with no maloney (although we lost to them with no maloney and cleary).

We need to show some real offensive power today. The other teams are closer to 500 than 390ish. We have the players, not just Johnson who can be brilliant or MIA so we need to lean our set plays on other players as well. Inject Roger Tuivasa-Sheck into second phase play, heck we lead offloads yet you never see Roger Tuivasa-Sheck running onto one full steam like the sharks do. So many possibilities in our roster for points outside the 20m mark, thats where the other teams have it over us, is they are able to break the line and score from almost anywhere more often.

Reactions: BeastMode

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Be gutted if we lose this, even though that's quite possible.

Need to exorcise the demons of the last six years and win.

Dont give a shit if our For and ag ainst ends up +3.....winning is everything....getting on a roll....beat everyone.

Last edited:

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
re MP, possible but I cant see us even making the top 4. We needed the tigers to beat the dragons and us to beat the bulldogs to have any real hope. i cant see the dragons losing either of their last games as bad as they are running without Whipit. either way we have to win all 3 last games to have a chance as we have to beat panthers and hope they lose their other game as well. looking at the full table its clear we arent at the level of the top 6 teams. we have needed more offensive set plays all year which ive constantly highlighted and wP

I disagree with this. the warriors for and against is poor because of the blow out games that they just gave up and never competed in. Their scoring has been sufficient to keep them in the top 4. It was the defense that has let them down. Honestly i think it was 3 games that stopped them being top of the table right now.

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
So fucking nervous about this one.

Not only is it our chance to 100% lock in a finals spot, but it's also against a cellar dwelling team that has shown flashes of life lately. I would hope that SK has just been showing them footage of the Titans embarrassment all week. Get them fired the fuck up and remind them we could very well be sitting in the top 4 if we hadn't fallen asleep at the wheel (Titans) or been on the receiving end of a pretty poor call (Sharks)

Murraytd

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 5, 2014
Brisbane
Be gutted if we lose this, even though that's quite possible.

Need to exorcise the demons of the last six years and win.

Dont give a hit if our Fg ends up +3.....winning is everything....getting on a roll....beat everyone.
I hear you. But if our F&G is + 3 at the end of the regular season it means we have had to lose game. Prefer + 50 with no losses...

Last edited:

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
So fucking nervous about this one.

Not only is it our chance to 100% lock in a finals spot, but it's also against a cellar dwelling team that has shown flashes of life lately. I would hope that SK has just been showing them footage of the Titans embarrassment all week. Get them fired the fuck up and remind them we could very well be sitting in the top 4 if we hadn't fallen asleep at the wheel (Titans) or been on the receiving end of a pretty poor call (Sharks)
Yeah I'm real nervous. .taking my
blood pressure pill now instead of tonight !

Dam this is more stressful than work....go figure !

Might have to do some deep breathing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings