General Bulldogs -V- Rabbitohs...Wow!

Kid-Dynamite_old

Craig Wing is in amazing form. He looks so dynmaic in the halves!
His two games back from injury have been 5 star!

And Isaac Luke has been good all year!
He'll be one of the 1st picks for the Kiwis come world cup time!!! His name is probably already on the list!!!!

I still think the Eels will beat them this week though!
Should be an excellent game, both teams love to score points!
It's on after the Warriors game I think, so should be a good double header on "Super Saturday" :D

Skinny_Ravs82

I hate trying to pick the Eels! They are worse than picking the Warriors! lmao

a.c.e_old

I wouldn't go anywhere near the Eels not with that Richard Cranium of a CEO Penis Fitzgerald, the guys a laughing stock even an on line petition to have him gone from the club hahaha.

Northern_Union

With the players South have they should be in the 8 right now.

To my mind, with the exception of the Storm, Souths have the best 6,7 and 9 in the NRL. Had that combination been active from the get go i think Souths would be in the 4 right now.

Kid-Dynamite_old

Yeah all they need now is a full back that can catch the damn ball HA!

LOL so mean!!

The truth hurts! :D

Luke Capewell, is literally scared under the high ball. You watch him, he doesn't even go up for it!
There was one that went up last night, the Rabbitohs players gave him great protection and he still dropped it!

It was funny though, he caught that one of the kick-off that was going out on the full!
Commentator says "He hasn't caught one all night, and the one he does catch was going out on the full"

Credit it to him though, he scored the match winner, so that'll give him some confidence back! He's only young, and Jsaon Taylor seems to be keeping the faith in his youngsters.