General broncos trio ruled out of warriors clash

bigstuboy_old

damn just went to look at tickets and there are no good seats left ohwell looks like the pub for me then

Spence_old

Make sure you get your tickets early for the Souths game. It's gonna be a cracker :thumb:

bigstuboy_old

yea payback time theyr our bogey team atm. last few seasons we have had some great clashes i was at the sydney stadium game where we won right at the end of the game

sebastian_old

I was serious & your info. has been confirmed by the papers today. Setu was in good form so it is a blow for the Bronco's.
There's an aussie myth that we have the biggest fowards in the league when there probabally the smallest with maybe Sam & Ben our only big boys. However I think we have one of the most mobile foward packs in the comp with Mannering & Luck shining examples of speed & endurance. Price is in the form of his lifetime & was just as important as Stacey last week as Price was the one that kept us in the game, Stacey just finished the job, with great flair may I ad. So like I said if we are gonna defeat the Bronco's at the end I think we'll be thanking 1 or 2 backs but our whole foward pack. Our fowards are the key.

sebastian_old

I also think if the game is speeding up that will benifit our team as we were held down & wrestled last year more than most teams because our team was moblie & when we get these momentuem rolls, that's when we play our best with our fowards bending the line with our backs flying through to support the breaks. If the ruck is cleaned up & the game speeds up I think we will benifit no doubt.