General Bronco's team named.

Robster_old

1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Antonio Winterstein 3. Steve Michaels 4. Israel Folau 5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer © 7. Peter Wallace
8. Nick Kenny 9. Aaron Gorrell 10. Joel Clinton
11. Sam Thaiday 12. Ben Te’o
13. Corey Parker

Interchange: 14. Andrew McCullough 15. Lagi Setu 16. David Taylor (nzwarriors.com) 17. Alex Glenn
Reserves: 18. Josh McGuire 19. Ashton Sims 20. Michael De Vere

2big2strong_old

They don't have the strongest looking team but geeeeez they've gelled well. They're just about the sharpest looking side in the comp after the first 2 games. Passes are crisp and clean and their set plays are precise and the best in the NRL right now. Ropati vs Folau. We all know who won last time, Really gutted Manu is out.

2big2strong_old

Didn't J'Ro score a good try against him last time?

I was talking more about how J'Ro played on Falou's defensive flaws and sucked him in to a number of dummy's and steps. The most noticable was the one we all know about, J'Ro standing Falou up long enough to draw in the winger and get the ball to Manu for Witt to score and win us THAT finals match at Olyimpic. Folau is brilliant in the air and one on one with a small defender but still makes poor defensive reads.

The game before that, back at Mt Smart when we beat them. Sonny Fai treated Falou like his personal bitch.

Our main test is going to be Aidan Kirk vs Folau in the air. There is no escaping the Broncos obvious game plan. Kick for Folau.

ThatBoyJones_old

Not the most star studded Broncos team i've seen but any team that has Hunt, Lockyer, Folau and Wallace needs to be respected. The warriors should however beat them up front so hopefully that will limit the backline's opportunities.

ThatBoyJones_old

As 2Black2Strong has mentioned, I'm a bit worried about Kirk vs Folau. Kirk is fairly safe under the high ball, but you would back Folau to win any contested jumps. I would consider swapping Kemp and Kirk.

attila_the_gorilla

I think Kirk is better under the highy ball than Kemp, and he`s got a decent leap on him for his small size.

ToiletDuck_old

Not the most star-studded team but it's one that is 2/2 this season with wins over Storm and Cowboys...not too shabby.

From memory we have a good recent record over them at Mt Smort.

garyhobson_old

Good, he looks very slick. Another nzder who plays on the wing in their ranks is Tupou, plays in the under20s.

JonB_old

I was talking more about how J'Ro played on Falou's defensive flaws and sucked him in to a number of dummy's and steps. The most noticable was the one we all know about, J'Ro standing Falou up long enough to draw in the winger and get the ball to Manu for Witt to score and win us THAT finals match at Olyimpic. Folau is brilliant in the air and one on one with a small defender but still makes poor defensive reads.

The game before that, back at Mt Smart when we beat them. Sonny Fai treated Falou like his personal bitch.

Our main test is going to be Aidan Kirk vs Folau in the air. There is no escaping the Broncos obvious game plan. Kick for Folau.

I remember that game, it has to be one of may favourites that I saw Sunny play. The mighty Israel was schooled by our Sonny, he just didn't know what to do with someone who was bigger and badder than himself.

Iafeta_old

He's a bit of a pussy at times. He went down like a limp wristed Oxford streeter the other night when Quinn cleaned him up. However, speaking of tough, how manly was Cameron Ciraldo for not bawling like a biatch..? That dude's leg was horrific, I nearly howled up seeing it on TV. Horrific.

Fazz_old

Heck yea. Best of luck to him recovering...nearly made me sick.
I'd probably back Kirk in defense over Manu tbh. Not in the air but in general play (hopefully the Bronco's won't kick to Izzy like in the first game)

Either way I fully expect this to a be a real close battle

Spence_old

Heck yea. Best of luck to him recovering...nearly made me sick.
I'd probably back Kirk in defense over Manu tbh. Not in the air but in general play (hopefully the Bronco's won't kick to Izzy like in the first game)

Either way I fully expect this to a be a real close battle

:lol1:

Iafeta_old

Hope Sims plays. That dude can't catch a cold.

Captain Kirk versus Cowboy Jahral Yee Ha should be a cracker.

Spence_old

Haha, you are on fire tonight, aren't you?

Do you actually think it will be a cracker, or did you just want to make that joke? ;)