General brisbane game

BringBackRovelli_old

I didn't think it was a penalty either, but I suppose we saw it differently.

sebastian_old

Just looked back, Godinet did look a bit raw, against Brisbane. So i understand Lance most likely will need to come back. Just don't underestimate Godinets ability. I honestly think if we have to rely on him, he won't let us down.

wazzam_old

Holding down too long seems to be penalised so randomly, the referees should create some sort of a consistent way of policing it. They should count to three outloud or something, and if the guy is still there, blow the whistle (except if the attacker holds onto him).

This is a huge issue with me too. I always believed we were among the best at getting off the tackled player to, obviously, avoid being penalised. Game after game I watch our players being molested for long periods and not getting penalties yet when we aren't off in a heartbeat there's a whistle. Quick ball plays are a key part of a strong attack imo, and we never get them unless it's a pissed off Ta'ai tossing them off like mice.

Eccawarrior_old

He is wrong.

Just read the post you wrote about Likiliki, you got fooled by BLW like me, usually they are correct in the moles section, I get RLW nearly every week but got screwed over writing that first post anyway about him coming back, can't help bad luck I suppose.
Should check Newcastle Herald next time :sorry:

Jesbass_old

Yeah after posting I wasn't quite sure if it me or the mole, I've never read any false signings in that section and that's one of my 1st posts :(

Hehe, all good. The Mole has a good track record, but not an umblemished one.