Sports Transgender in Sport

As a first comment, using the word liberal as some sort of attack line identifies those who have consumed way too much American far right media.

Secondly, as others have touched on there is no easy answer, particularly as stopgap measures like limiting testosterone haven't really worked.

For my 2c, I completely support the right of people to transition and to identify as transgender. Ultimately though, in transitioning you may need to accept there's some things (like competitive sports) that you need to forego.
very well said :)

Really glad we're not Canada, just a meat potato and vege type of guy, real simple, just keep it simple x2 genders only nothing in between, but if you want to id as something that you're not, I think most people would id that as being delusional, however, if that's what you want, go ahead, if you dress up a woman I'll treat you accordingly I won't deny you that privllege, our country is pretty laid back when it comes to people who want to be different to the norm, but, please don't jam it down my throat. I have a rider on that tho, don't want to end up where killing someone can be construed as that person's right to exercise the right to be a murderer. on an aside, went to tangi once and after the speeches went to ruru (greet) everyone, normally (where I come from) you hongi the men and kiss the women on the cheek and usual-usual - go down the line until I came to an elderly gentleman who had the features of a man, had long hair wore a lavalava skirty thing, so in my brain a male so going in for a hongi, but hang on, long hair, wearing a skirty thingy, so brain freeze-brain telling me its a man and now its woman so, didn't know how to greet him/her, went in for a hongi then suddenly changed midstride to a kiss on the cheek- embarrassing - the missus gave me a hard time about it, later told me was my uncle, now I hongi everyone male female. Anyway this is happening across all levels of society and be impacting each and everyone one of us at some stage, so all goods - live and let live

Really glad we're not Canada, just a meat potato and vege type of guy, real simple, just keep it simple x2 genders only nothing in between, but if you want to id as something that you're not, I think most people would id that as being delusional, however, if that's what you want, go ahead, if you dress up a woman I'll treat you accordingly I won't deny you that privllege, our country is pretty laid back when it comes to people who want to be different to the norm, but, please don't jam it down my throat. I have a rider on that tho, don't want to end up where killing someone can be construed as that person's right to exercise the right to be a murderer. on an aside, went to tangi once and after the speeches went to ruru (greet) everyone, normally (where I come from) you hongi the men and kiss the women on the cheek and usual-usual - go down the line until I came to an elderly gentleman who had the features of a man, had long hair wore a lavalava skirty thing, so in my brain a male so going in for a hongi, but hang on, long hair, wearing a skirty thingy, so brain freeze-brain telling me its a man and now its woman so, didn't know how to greet him/her, went in for a hongi then suddenly changed midstride to a kiss on the cheek- embarrassing - the missus gave me a hard time about it, later told me was my uncle, now I hongi everyone male female. Anyway this is happening across all levels of society and be impacting each and everyone one of us at some stage, so all goods - live and let live
Problem is no one's jamming it down anyone's throat except the media organisations making a huge issue put of it.
I've known lots of trannys and they are some of the more grounded people I know.
Its just you read an article and people think ' they're trying to make me say or think XYZ' when really it's just the media your consuming.

Curious Q, if like to dress up and have long hair and wear makeup but at the same time not interested in getting your arse poked, and still enjoy women’s tits and arse, and sports 🏉 what gender does this make you? Also if you’re transgender- do you shower with the girls or boys? Also if you haven’t gone under the knife can you call yourself transgender?

Curious Q, if like to dress up and have long hair and wear makeup but at the same time not interested in getting your arse poked, and still enjoy women’s tits and arse, and sports 🏉 what gender does this make you? Also if you’re transgender- do you shower with the girls or boys? Also if you haven’t gone under the knife can you call yourself transgender?
That makes you an idiot. No, make that bigoted idiot.

Problem is no one's jamming it down anyone's throat except the media organisations making a huge issue put of it.
I've known lots of trannys and they are some of the more grounded people I know.
Its just you read an article and people think ' they're trying to make me say or think XYZ' when really it's just the media your consuming.
Isn't that where we get most of our info from???, articles or mainstream media report abc did that, cde did this etc, unless you have a better platform I can get it from??? I watched the youtube video above post - so many triggered people!!! anyway so, the jamming for me is about how transgender people want all of society to call them by different pronouns They, Them etc, etc as shown by what's happening in Canada legally speaking. so as far as original topic was, I see transgender women who want to play competively against women as being fundamentally unfair, also what does grounded people have to do with transgender people??

Isn't that where we get most of our info from???, articles or mainstream media report abc did that, cde did this etc, unless you have a better platform I can get it from??? I watched the youtube video above post - so many triggered people!!! anyway so, the jamming for me is about how transgender people want all of society to call them by different pronouns They, Them etc, etc as shown by what's happening in Canada legally speaking. so as far as original topic was, I see transgender women who want to play competively against women as being fundamentally unfair, also what does grounded people have to do with transgender people??
Transgender people want ALL of society ??
What kind of strange statement is that.
Look I'm sure if you are lucky enough to meet a transgender person at the shops or if you happen to be served by one at a Cafe etc. You are going to use your manners and be polite like 99% of people would be. Referring to them how they'd like to be.
Rather than stomping around your living room saying that she's forcing you to undermine biological realism.....

Seen some vicious trans women on K Road who'd go alright in the front row, I'd be shit scared to tackle them mate, we're talking enforcers with sledging that would destroy most men.
I was walking along k Rd when I was over in july
I didn’t get to the trans
I reversed direction when there was a crew of homeless people all over the footpath

Transgender people want ALL of society ??
What kind of strange statement is that.
Look I'm sure if you are lucky enough to meet a transgender person at the shops or if you happen to be served by one at a Cafe etc. You are going to use your manners and be polite like 99% of people would be. Referring to them how they'd like to be.
Rather than stomping around your living room saying that she's forcing you to undermine biological realism.....

I’m sure 99% of transgenders want to stay out of the spotlight and have a “normal” life, and it’s only 1% of the transgender pop making all the noise.

So in reality we’re debating only a handful of individuals yet because of media’s obsession (click bait) and influence they come across as a much bigger problem

Transgenders shouldn’t compete with biological women. Plain and simple. What are the arguments to suggest they should?

I’m sure 99% of transgenders want to stay out of the spotlight and have a “normal” life, and it’s only 1% of the transgender pop making all the noise.

So in reality we’re debating only a handful of individuals yet because of media’s obsession (click bait) and influence they come across as a much bigger problem

Transgenders shouldn’t compete with biological women. Plain and simple. What are the arguments to suggest they should?
Actually I have never seen a Trans person arguing for it only a bunch of righteous white women on Twitter/X who shout anyone else down.

Back