General Benji Marshall

AC5_old

Wow talk about a kid with the pressure of the world on him. Interesting to see his best position is fullback...

Fazz_old

Geez. I pity the kid. He's gunna get hammered by other players looking to make a name for themselves.

Warrior Nation_old

He needs to be his own man, a move to another club if he does well in NYC might lesson the expectations. If the Tigers struggle this year then the pressure will build on him to reach the heights of his brother sooner rather than later imo

Good luck to the young fella and remember your a kiwi bro if meninga comes knocking

a.c.e_old

I just hope the dude has a great support group around him, thats some big mountain to climb.

krs_64_old

Apparently he's got better footwork than benji, and I've seen a bit of footage he looks the goods. Be interesting to see he pans out.

AC5_old

Apparently he's got better footwork than benji, and I've seen a bit of footage he looks the goods. Be interesting to see he pans out.

Wow that would be nuts to see. Reckon he'd be up to the rough stuff or would he take a season or two like Benji did?

arcane_old

I pity successors of current or former relatives that have made a big name for themselves, a lot of expectation on their shoulders but all power to him and I hope hes better than his big bro, just for his sake.

Whakatane should be proud...

slaughterhouse.sa_old

Yeah I have seen him play a little and he has outstanding footwork

A little on the soft side ... but hey that hasnt stopped guys like Johnson, Ben Barba etc breaking into the NRL

Ballgame_old

he would be doing well if he can shift Kurtis Rowe from fullback at nyc coz he can play.

slaughterhouse.sa_old

he would be doing well if he can shift Kurtis Rowe from fullback at nyc coz he can play.

definately Rowe is small but has alot of talent whle he played for the aussie schoolboys last year.

He is a waitara boy .. so will no doubt come close to JK selection this year or next.

surfin_old

They showed a couple of runs on fox this morning, similar step to Benji but looks even smaller than he was, will need to bulk up or he will be crushed.

2big2strong_old

You gotta remember they're only half brothers. So he's never going to be Benji's clone.

BTW......... What the **** is wrong with his face? Is it meant to be like that? Looks like a P addict.