• Broncos

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters

Beastmode

Contributor
Who is everyone supporting ?

As much as I love unc Cleary, I’m backing the Broncos.

Tired of seeing Panthers in the GF 4 years in a row. Time for fresh blood. The try orgy celebrating gets on my nerves. The mocking of our “up the Wahs” disrespectful.

Although I wouldn’t mind a forward pass to win it all for Penrith, as justice for last night …

Whoever wins it will be deserving. Good luck to both teams

“try orgy” - great term.

I was thinking yesterday, as I was watching a delayed panthers v storm, how annoying it would be to graft away the entire game, and be Knackered, and score a try, to have jarome luai jump onto your back in celebration, sapping whatever energy you had left

It’s a late night game and I think I’d just prefer to read the headlines the next morning

Heart says Broncos just to stop the momentum.
Penrith will have too much experience and class no doubt.

Can't say I'm feeling that much 'support' for either side tbh. But should be a hell of a game to watch.
Broncs have the strike power but are also pretty liable to make a bunch of errors that the Panths will absolutely punish.
Picking the Pahs to win. Both sides will be bloody insufferable if they win though :LOL:

Like I said in the other thread. Broncos have the attack that could trouble the Panthers, but I think they will make mistakes which the Pahs will pounce on.

We also scored tries relatively easy, so I think the Broncos Defense can be exploited.

I still have a soft spot for Ivan as well, so up the Pahs!

We have already seen how this goes last night.

The Broncos will be molested by the officials and the Panthers will give them a massive hiding.

No way Brisbane can beat Penrith plus one, no one can. They are even better than the Storms cheating Cap sides and the Refs are even more in love with them.

Having said that, the Broncos game plan was the right one to beat the Panthers, the second phase and non stop attack.

But they will not be allowed ruck speed like they were last night and therefore it is obvious they will not be running against a fractured line like the Warriors suffered via the officials setting the pace to suit the team that is supposed to win.

As much as I hate the Panthers, I want to see someone else suffer what we suffered and to throw around a few I told you so's

Back